Random Small Dog

kithylinkithylin Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
edited February 12, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
This dog was out running around our little series of duplexes where we live, and since i've been cooped up in the house due to weather for nearly 4 days i had to find -something- to photograph, so photo'd him :)

And yes, his owner came running around about 30 minutes later and took him home, apparently the little guy snuck out the door.

You can click on it for a much bigger view, if you wish.
random_small_dog_by_aquavixie-d39cbgz.jpg

C&C welcome.

Shot with Nikon D70 and my Tamron lens.
Sony Alpha SLT-A35 16.5 MP DSLR
Minolta AF Zoom 70-210 F/4.5-5.6
Minolta AF Zoom 35-70 F/3.5-4.5
Places I post my work DeviantArt & FLICKR

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2011
    It is a nice shot of the little guy.......I think a little tighter crop would make for a better composition. And keep the center interest out of the center:D
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2011
    Happy to hear his master showed up ... those little buggers can sneak out a door so fast.
  • kithylinkithylin Registered Users Posts: 229 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    It is a nice shot of the little guy.......I think a little tighter crop would make for a better composition. And keep the center interest out of the center:D
    I was thinking of cropping it, mostly due to how I got him off-center on accident.

Dogdots wrote: »
    Happy to hear his master showed up ... those little buggers can sneak out a door so fast.
    Our series of 5 buildings all duplexes are in this kind of cul-de-sac area, one driveway coming in and no other way out and a fence around all sides, he ran in here and ran around in the back behind our duplex and kept barking, couldn't figure out how to get back out of this area.
    Sony Alpha SLT-A35 16.5 MP DSLR
    Minolta AF Zoom 70-210 F/4.5-5.6
    Minolta AF Zoom 35-70 F/3.5-4.5
    Places I post my work DeviantArt & FLICKR