FS: Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM Lens

bluesurfbluesurf Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited February 17, 2011 in House of Canon
I'm selling a well-cared-for 70-300mm. It is approximately 3 years old, in excellent condition, and includes a Canon ET-65B hood and a Canon 58mm UV Haze filter that has been mounted since I purchased the lens. The body and glass have no scratches, smugs, or defects. Also, I am the original and only owner.

Manufacturers site link here.

I would prefer to sell this fine lens locally (San Jose, CA area), but will consider shipping as well. Reason for selling is that there is a 100-400 EF IS L on the way.

$400 plus any shipping costs. Thanks for looking.

James

btw - I've been on ADVRider and Smugmug for years, but believe this is my first actual post on DGrin.

Comments

• photobossphotoboss Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 16, 2011
    Hey, I just saw your thread and I'm very interested and I would even buy it today but ... 1. wanna make sure ... this is the lens with "green" circle around front element, right ? - DO IS USM lens right ?
    2. here's the problem, I'm from New Jersey. If you willing to ship it, we are in the business...
    waiting for response, Ivan
  • bluesurfbluesurf Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2011
    Thanks for the response, Ivan. This unit is not the DO, or else the asking price would be approximately double given its excellent condition and extras :)
  • photobossphotoboss Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 17, 2011
    No problem James. But just so you know, it says Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 , which doesn't exist..., it should be f/4-5.6; DO is 4.5-5.6. U should change it, might confuse people.
    cheers, Ivan