3 year old with cake

ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
edited February 19, 2011 in People
My small one recently turned three. One special occasions we always get a DQ ice cream cake to celebrate. No candles this time but when we placed the cake in front of my little guy he started to eat the cake, as expected. What was not expected was that he kept both hands at his side and went in face first and rather gingerly started munching on the trim around the top edge.

1191342447_HLzb4-XL.jpg

1191339796_PmCtj-XL.jpg

50d@ISO 400, 50mm f/1.4@f/4.0, flash on TTL bounced off wall behind me.

Added a little blue to his eyes since my baby is losing the blue and his eyes are starting to look more grey.

C&C welcome.

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2011
    I'm actually stuffing my word hole with cake right now, as I look at these!!
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • vivalaveritasvivalaveritas Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited February 18, 2011
    Fun! Makes me really want some cake.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Ha ha, what fun!
    Great to see him string and healthy after seeing the image of him in the neo natal unit.
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    reyvee61 wrote: »
    Ha ha, what fun!
    Great to see him string and healthy after seeing the image of him in the neo natal unit.

Still not perfect. He was anemic and we think that is the reason his speech is delayed. 3 years and barely talks, but we have a speech pathologist working with him to catch him up.
    Other than that though, yes he is strong and healthy. He can certainly stand up for himself against his almost 6 year old brother.