What are your thoughts on this?

clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
edited February 19, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Just wondering what you think of this image.

1191618223_7yKwY-L.jpg

Comments

• imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    I really like the concept and think with more pp you might have something great here! It's a bit blown above the faucet and in the hand...
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited February 19, 2011
    It like the basic elements of the shot and the B&W treatment. I think I would have preferred if the camera were placed a bit off to the side so that it doesn't look like a self-portrait. That would tell a better story. Plus it would have helped with the angle of the leg which isn't all that flattering. Nothing against the leg, but limbs rarely look good on the same axis as the camera.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Sitting in the bath tub drinking alone is not good.

Send me your address and the next time this unhealthy compulsion takes hold you can give me a call. I will unselfishly volunteer my services (pro bono) as a tub drinking companion. :D

Sam
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    Sitting in the bath tub drinking alone is not good.

Send me your address and the next time this unhealthy compulsion takes hold you can give me a call. I will unselfishly volunteer my services (pro bono) as a tub drinking companion. :D

Sam

Too funny!!!
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Hee-Hee Sam! Not normal for me but I fell off the wagon-Laughing.gif! Thanks you guys for your feed back! It really was not a planned pic. I was doing a pic for a scrapbook page for what I do for relaxation and it was just a quick thought! But I thought it was kind of interesting once I took it!
  • rob marshallrob marshall Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    I think the problem here is that bath wine should always be white wine. Have you tried a nice little Chardonnay? rolleyes1.gif