My daughter playing with a ball

meadow'srainmeadow'srain Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited February 20, 2011 in People
1179489034_maPnL-M.jpg

Comments

• sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Lovely. Expression, composition, bokeh. If I were going to pick at it at all, I'd say lose that bright highlight in upper left to take it to the next level.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    Very nice indeed....
    I would try this again with the focus being on her right eye since that is the eye that is visible. It's really quite important to have sharp focus on eyes when it comes to these types of shots.
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • meadow'srainmeadow'srain Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    reyvee61 wrote: »
    Very nice indeed....
    I would try this again with the focus being on her right eye since that is the eye that is visible. It's really quite important to have sharp focus on eyes when it comes to these types of shots.

Thanks. I will think a little more before I take the shot. I was thinking about getting extension tubes for my canon 100mm macro lens. Do you recommend anything? I want to take really close up photos of insects. I see some of these photos on this site, and it makes me a little jealous. Anyway, thanks for your comments. I appreciate them.
  • meadow'srainmeadow'srain Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited February 19, 2011
    sara505 wrote: »
    Lovely. Expression, composition, bokeh. If I were going to pick at it at all, I'd say lose that bright highlight in upper left to take it to the next level.

There is so much I still have to learn. I thank you for your advice. I am thankful that I have such a beautiful daughter that loves to have her picture taken.
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    Thanks. I will think a little more before I take the shot. I was thinking about getting extension tubes for my canon 100mm macro lens. Do you recommend anything? I want to take really close up photos of insects. I see some of these photos on this site, and it makes me a little jealous. Anyway, thanks for your comments. I appreciate them.

I have not done much work with extension tubes but I have seen some incredible super macros done with them
    Yo soy Reynaldo