Canon EOS 10D Firmware 2.0.1

pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,694 moderator
edited January 21, 2004 in Cameras
There is a new firmware upgrade for the EOS 10D from Canon - it available at
http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/EOS10D/10D_firmware-e.html

The upgrade is a simple file thta is uploaded to the compact flash card and then prompts you to allow the upgrade. Mine went without a hitch - Inow have firmware Version 2.0.1

Pathfinder
Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited January 20, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    There is a new firmware upgrade for the EOS 10D from Canon - it available at
    http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/EOS10D/10D_firmware-e.html

The upgrade is a simple file thta is uploaded to the compact flash card and then prompts you to allow the upgrade. Mine went without a hitch - Inow have firmware Version 2.0.1

Pathfinder
    Thanks!
    Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2004
    Thanks Pathfinder. Can it get any easier? :)
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 21, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Thanks Pathfinder. Can it get any easier? :)
    I just looked at the firmware upgrades as well and I noticed one thing when reading what the firmware does: is it at all useful for anything other than the Remote Capture? I never plug my camera into my computer, so I didn't bother with the upgrade on my 300D. I'll probably do it anyway, but just wondering if anyone knows more than me.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]