What to do about Challenge #14?

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited February 23, 2011 in People
Hello all.

Not sure if you guys are aware, but I was given the honor to help Ivar moderate the People and Go figure forums. First order of business is to get the People Challenges going again. There was never any resolution to the last challenge so I thought I would post a quick poll to see what you all wanted to do. After reading through the posts on the challenge thread, I've come up with 3 options. The poll will close in 3 days.
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

What to do about Challenge #14 17 votes

Have another vote to select winner from the four 1st place photos
41% 7 votes
Keep all four photos as winners and interview all four photogs
29% 5 votes
Leave Challenge #14 as is and move on to the next challenge
29% 5 votes

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    WOW... 60 views and only 5 votes. I guess it's a pretty hard to click a button for some.

My Smug Site
  • SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    The main issue with the challenge is the lack of votes. Especially when there are many photos to choose from: if you have 20 people voting and 15 photos, you're in a lot of trouble ;-) I don't think that's going to change much, so I would suggest 2 rounds: first round is to nominate 3 or 4, the second round will give the winner.
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    I guess we are in for a re-vote.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    Sorry I missed the poll... And yay for our new MOD! :) You will be perfect! :) (I vote for another vote from the 4 finalists)
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    OK... the new poll is up to cast your vote. Can't wait to see who wins. Thanks to all the participated.

My Smug Site
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    Will vote.....
    Yo soy Reynaldo