Why can't I "buy" my own digital downloads?

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited February 21, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I needed to get a bunch of photos at a lower resolution, and I wasn't at my computer that had the originals. I thought I'd get on my SmugMug site and "buy" some of my own 1MP Downloads. Apparently I can't do that? :dunno
"You may not purchase downloads of your photos"

What's the reason there, or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    Nimai wrote: »
    I needed to get a bunch of photos at a lower resolution, and I wasn't at my computer that had the originals. I thought I'd get on my SmugMug site and "buy" some of my own 1MP Downloads. Apparently I can't do that? ne_nau.gif
    "You may not purchase downloads of your photos"

What's the reason there, or am I doing something wrong?
    If they're priced for download, then you just have to log out and you can purchase them. If you're logged in, you can just use owner-save to get access to the originals.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    jfriend wrote: »
    If they're priced for download, then you just have to log out and you can purchase them. If you're logged in, you can just use owner-save to get access to the originals.

I wanted to get the whole gallery at the 1MB size. I ended up creating a coupon for myself, logging out and ordering them for free using the coupon. Not too much trouble.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    Nimai wrote: »
    I wanted to get the whole gallery at the 1MB size. I ended up creating a coupon for myself, logging out and ordering them for free using the coupon. Not too much trouble.
    Why not use AlbumFetcher? You can download the whole gallery in any size.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog