Must get out more. :wink

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    Love it! thumb.gif BTDT! :D

Don

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    Well now, that's pretty clever, Richard. I'm particularly impressed that you can work the keyboard from that side. :D

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2011
    Very nice!!

I must say you Europeans dress much more formal then we Americans do just to use the computer. :D

Sam
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited February 20, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    I must say you Europeans dress much more formal then we Americans do just to use the computer. :D
    Who dresses? rolleyes1.gif
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited February 20, 2011
    Thanks guys. I confess that I did some proof of concept shots in my usual grotty sweater but put a clean one on for the real gig. Also wiped some of the dust off of my keyboard. rolleyes1.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2011
    I like what one can come up with when bored. This turned out good. Wish I could type on a keyboard that's turned around :D
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,240 moderator
    edited February 22, 2011
    Doesn't even look Photoshopped. Must be real. Did you get out OK? And while you are in there, what happens if it isn't plugged in and the battery dies? Better keep autosave on!
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    So your reaching out for help then? mwink.gif But it looks more like your reaching
    out from a clean room since your nails are sooooo... well.... so clean. :D
    I think you need to look more like your pleading for something to sooth the
    beast within you that needs way more than its getting. Maybe a new laptop
    or a hot new something else. Hehe... Hard to call the shot on these things. headscratch.gif
    How well do you do near nuts in need for look? :D:D:D
    Maybe I am looking at near the edge look and have no idea. Probably that. Yes.
    Michael
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited February 24, 2011
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Doesn't even look Photoshopped. Must be real. Did you get out OK? And while you are in there, what happens if it isn't plugged in and the battery dies? Better keep autosave on!
    At first, it was a little claustrophobic. And there was this really annoying talking paper clip who kept trying to help me when I didn't need help. But after I discovered where the music and pr0n were, it wasn't too bad. It does get a little hot sometimes, so I'm thinking of moving to a desktop. mwink.gif