Options

FotoFusion for collages/montages?

jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
edited February 21, 2011 in Finishing School
Anyone ever use FotoFusion by LumaPix for creating collages or montages? I've been doing them manually in Photoshop for years, but they are so cumbersome and time consuming that I'm wondering if some more purpose-built software might save me a ton of time and FotoFusion seems to have a decent feature set at an acceptable price.
--John
HomepagePopular
JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
Always include a link to your site when posting a question

Comments

• Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    I love FotoFusion, a marvelous tool and time saver. I started off with the lowest version (don't recall what it's called) but now use their top version.

Here are some of the collages I've created with it.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    mrcoons wrote: »
    I love FotoFusion, a marvelous tool and time saver. I started off with the lowest version (don't recall what it's called) but now use their top version.

Here are some of the collages I've created with it.
    You have some very nice collages and have certainly done a lot of them. I was thinking of getting the Enhanced version as I don't think I need to print super large.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    jfriend wrote: »
    You have some very nice collages and have certainly done a lot of them. I was thinking of getting the Enhanced version as I don't think I need to print super large.

The Enhanced version should do you very nicely John. I got introduced to FotoFusion by David Ziser. They have some information about him here. The Limapix tutorials are helpful but when I saw David's webinar about FotoFusion I really saw the ways it could help me and it has.
  • Options
    CameronCameron Registered Users Posts: 745 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2011
    I've used it as well and it's a huge time saver compared to similar types of things in Photoshop. If you haven't already, give the trial a whirl to see if you like it.