Options

FS: Pentax K20D w DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL Lens, Plus Extras

of-photoof-photo Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 28, 2011 in The Other Guys
I got laid off so unfortunately I have to liquidate my prized possessions. Boo. I've had this Pentax K20D since June 2009. I've really enjoyed the brief time I've had with this camera. It is in like new condition...I take care of my equipment...and has had absolutely no issues. I included the manufacturer description below but I can say from my own experience that this is a really great camera and I've been completely happy with it. I did a lot of research before purchasing and am completely satisfied with my first Pentax camera experience. Great mid-level DSLR. Included is an extra battery and 1 corded remote shutter and 1 wireless remote shutter and a 4gb xd card. At 4093 shutter accuations. I read on the web that its good til 100,000. So we're at only 4% use. 700 Shipped, or if you are located near Boston can pickup. Paypal only for my protection and yours. Will ship USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. Can see my shots taken with the Pentax at www.of-photo.tk Email me at of.photo@gmail.com if interested.

Comes with:
Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL Lens
Tulip Lens Hood
2 Batteries
Corded Remote Shutter
Wireless Remote Shutter
4gb XD memory card;
Strap
Cords
Charger
Original paperwork and CD's
Serial Number Card

Manufacturer Description
Improving on the technology of the award winning K10D, the flagship Pentax K20D is the highest-resolution camera in the advanced photo enthusiast category and allows more experienced photographers, who demand complete control, to fully customize the camera. The most significant features in the K20D include:
A newly-developed CMOS image sensor to bring out the optimum performance of Pentax interchangeable lenses. Featuring 14.6 effective megapixels and the latest noise-reduction technology, the sensor assures superb image quality.
Custom Image functions that allow users to select between six preset options and further adjust image processing, including saturation, hue, contrast and sharpness. The K20D also offers an Expanded Dynamic Range function that allows users to gain more contrast and detail in bright settings.
A Live View that allows users to see the full image area to confirm composition, focus status and lighting on the large, 2.7-inch LCD monitor. A grid display may be engaged to help assure the perfect arrangement of an image and Auto focus may be activated by simply pressing the AF button on the back of the camera. Further fine tuning of the image can be confirmed with the 4x or 8x zoom option.
An improved Dust Reduction system that features the new Dust Alert function to pinpoint the exact location of dust particles for the photographer to remove.
A weather and dust-resistant body that allow photographers to keep shooting even in harsh conditions.
A PC sync socket for more advanced photographers who use studio lighting.

rli7ph.jpg

al54i1.jpg

11r9jc1.jpg

Comments