Princess Birthday Party

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited February 24, 2011 in People
I LOVE to shoot pretty decorations, my friend did not let me down. She is my gateway into Anthem a large family community that is somewhat self contained. A few kids attending were already clients and some have parents that want to be clients, they just haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, lol. So I went the extra mile to try to get some bookings, I am only busy at Christmas.
There was a beautiful little girl there that just lit up when I pointed the camera at her, she was about 5yr old. I would LOVE to have a session with her. I mentioned to her mother that she sure seemed to be used to being photographed, she replied that she was an only child. I persisted, no it seems to be more than that, has she done some modeling or professional photoshoots . YES, just a few, a while ago. I think that will get me a booking for sure, see if you can guess which little girl I am talking about.

1. went a little funky on this version..
1196749371_iPwsY-L.jpg

1196758187_Jaixz-L.jpg

A REAL Princess was included..... heehee she is a friend of the family and last year's Miss Arizona Outstanding Teen.
1196766805_seN4z-L.jpg

1196764811_sDfSA-L.jpg

1196768065_i2k8N-L.jpg

1196755173_5jcSz-L.jpg

1196749098_hU43r-L.jpg

1196768404_Q4hPN-L.jpg

1196762541_jUiWK-L.jpg

1196757495_7s26i-L.jpg

10. life of the party here..when I asked for his "handsome" look he did this... it was better than his other looks, LOL
1196755230_C3CBa-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011
    Sweet memories and great shots!
    I say the one in number four....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    I did not want to make it too easy, it seems so obvious to me. It is not #4.headscratch.gif If you recall her age was about 5. Any other guesses?
    Thanks for looking and for the comment!! You are always so uplifting and encouraging, I have noticed that about you, I appreciate your input on this forum and I bet everyone else does as well. Just wanted to let you know !thumb.gif
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • briandelionbriandelion Registered Users Posts: 512 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    thumb.gif You really captured the festive mood! My guess is #8.
    "Photography is not about the thing photographed.
    It is about how that thing looks photographed." Garry Winogrand

Avatar credit: photograph by Duane Michals- picture of me, 'Smash Palace' album
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    Yikes I messed up numbering the images, it is the last girl with the purple/blue top. She was a camera magnet in my mind!
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • briandelionbriandelion Registered Users Posts: 512 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    Yes, that's the one I meant! She's got the look for sure.
    "Photography is not about the thing photographed.
    It is about how that thing looks photographed." Garry Winogrand

Avatar credit: photograph by Duane Michals- picture of me, 'Smash Palace' album
    edited February 24, 2011
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    I did not want to make it too easy, it seems so obvious to me. It is not #4.headscratch.gif If you recall her age was about 5. Any other guesses?
    Thanks for looking and for the comment!! You are always so uplifting and encouraging, I have noticed that about you, I appreciate your input on this forum and I bet everyone else does as well. Just wanted to let you know !thumb.gif

My second guess would have been number one :D

Thanks for that, I have a tendency to see the beauty in life and photography.
    Yo soy Reynaldo
    edited February 24, 2011
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    Yikes I messed up numbering the images, it is the last girl with the purple/blue top. She was a camera magnet in my mind!

Ha ha, she would have been my third guess but she does have lovely eyes....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    clap.gifclap.gif
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2011
    I must admit, I looked at the images before reading what you wrote. The dark haired girl in purple (between 8&9) just jumped off the screen to me. Beautiful girl. And then I read the comments and what you wrote. Yep, she's the one! Cute kids, fun party, lovely shots! clap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography