1st Post + X100

NorcalNorcal Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 24, 2011 in Cameras
Been registered over at ADVrider since 05 but thought it was time to get registered over here. I ordered a Fuji X100 today so I'm sure I will be bothering you folks with all kinds of questions in the future.

Comments

• OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2011
    "Fuji" bothers me a plenty!

You're off to a good start!

lol. welcome :)
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2011
    Bother us all you like - with tons of shots, too, of course!!clap.gif

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    I ordered mine too! I can't wait!
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • DarkBluAngelDarkBluAngel Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 24, 2011
    Fujifilm FinePix x100
    Hello Norcal
    Everythng I've either read or viewed via youtube is saying this is the camera for anyone and everyone who needs a low profile camera to do street shooting! It certainly looks promising, and cost a heck of a lot cheaper than some will known rangefinders.

I own a Canon 5D-MkII, 7D and a 40D with a large selection of "L" lens. Don't get me wrong, they have a edge when it comes to sports and studio shooting. But there are times more often then a little that I wish I had a rangefinder or something simular to the x100! So you have my vote!

Please keep us all posted when you get yours. Let us know what your overall thoughts are regarding the performance of the x100. Maybe by then I'll feel confident enough to purchase one. " Good Shooting"thumb.gif