Bay Photo Packing of 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 5x5 & 8x8 Prints

AforApertureAforAperture Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited February 25, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello! This may be a silly question, but I was wondering if the print sizes of 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 5x5 & 8x8 ship in a envelope or a box type package from Bay Photo when ordered through Smugmug?

Thank you! :thumb

Also, why is my email addressing showing up under my location to the left? ... And how do I remove that? Rather not have my business email filled with spam. I tried changing my email associated with this account and it still lists the one I first entered to the left. :(

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2011
    Also, why is my email addressing showing up under my location to the left? ... And how do I remove that? Rather not have my business email filled with spam. I tried changing my email associated with this account and it still lists the one I first entered to the left. :(

Click "you" upper left and change your location field.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2011
    Hello! This may be a silly question, but I was wondering if the print sizes of 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 5x5 & 8x8 ship in a envelope or a box type package from Bay Photo when ordered through Smugmug?

The smalls (4x6 and 5x5) would be in an envelope then packed flat in a sturdy bigger envelope.

The other items are flat-packed against cardboard, then shrink-wrapped in protective plastic, then more cardboard then a sturdy box.

Start here and go forward to see examples
    http://cmac.smugmug.com/gallery/6788174_4FCKx#441834649_Zk9eL
  • AforApertureAforAperture Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2011
    Thanks for getting back to me so soon! I actually saw the examples when I was searching around, but it's always nice to hear from someone to confirm it. :)