edited July 7, 2004 in People
Tritone Attempt

5869896-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2004
    Damon,
    I've been overwhelmed with the final flurry of shots, I haven't got enough adjectives for them all, but I think this one is excellent. FM MA contender??

Good luck with the move back to DC

Cheers
    Gubbs
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2004
    What do you use for you B&W/ tri-tone processing? I just bought some software from FM, B&W Workflow Pro and it seems pretty nice. I've only played with it a few times since I got it, but its easy to use.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2004
    Thanks Gubbs. Your work inspires me so...maybe we're even. I haven't checked the MA yet, thanks for the tip.
    gubbs wrote:
    Damon,
    I've been overwhelmed with the final flurry of shots, I haven't got enough adjectives for them all, but I think this one is excellent. FM MA contender??

Good luck with the move back to DC

Cheers
    Gubbs
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2004
    Hey Dave. I just do normal color work (levels and curves) then go to lab color, hit the channels tab, select lightness, change back to grayscale, and then choose duotone. This one was a tritone that I loaded from a pre-set,, in PS7.
    dkapp wrote:
    What do you use for you B&W/ tri-tone processing? I just bought some software from FM, B&W Workflow Pro and it seems pretty nice. I've only played with it a few times since I got it, but its easy to use.

Thanks,
    Dave