37282065-M.jpg
My son in blue above

37282073-M.jpg

Thanks for looking
Gary

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2005
    Yup! Really draws attention to the great action. First is particularly good!

ann
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    Thanks Again

The first shot is my sons best friend
    Gary
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Yup! Really draws attention to the great action. First is particularly good!

ann
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    Awesome shot................Please everyone read up on the very strong evidence from sports medicine research relating repeated head tauma and lowering IQ in athletes. This is seen in soccer players too.....from heading the ball. My youngest son quit football this year to concentrate on basketball and though he has a great arm I was not really dissappointed since it will mean less head trauma. Mereimage
    Thanks for the comment, i have ridden a motorbike for 23 years 2 of my best friends have died in motorbike crashes but there is no way i would give up motorbikes, there are risks in every sport

Regards
    Gary
    mereimage wrote:
    Awesome shot................Please everyone read up on the very strong evidence from sports medicine research relating repeated head tauma and lowering IQ in athletes. This is seen in soccer players too.....from heading the ball. My youngest son quit football this year to concentrate on basketball and though he has a great arm I was not really dissappointed since it will mean less head trauma. Mereimage
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2005
    well, wear a helmetclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif.....................Mereimage
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    Who was the ref mate ? I think he looks like the bloke in your avatar mwink.gif .
    He's got the same hair cut :D
    Humungus wrote:
    Who was the ref mate ? I think he looks like the bloke in your avatar mwink.gif .