37301570-M-

Bad Dog...

37302222-M-

Comments

• Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2005
    Both are pretty funny! rolleyes1.gif

I think the first one has more potential...may want to adjust your lighting a bit so it isn't so strongly directional from the flash. Do you have flash exposure compensation? If so, try dropping it down by a stop or so.

Erich
  • Options
    rckmtlrckmtl Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2005
    I find the second one to be far more intriging, cuz it made me laugh out loud, but if I did not know allready, I don't think I'd be able to tell that the dog is chewing on a phone. It looks more like a gameboy advance.

The first one does not appeal to me as much, but it did bring a slightly diffent concept to mind. Feel free to steal it as I am not going to use it.

I did like the way the older corded phone and the newer cordless phone seem to be duking it out. I think a cool shot would be if the corded phone was on its base, and photographed from below eye level, with the cordless laying down next to it. Then have the corded titling forward a bit, so it looks like it is looming over the cordless.

Kinda the whole 'Rocks not dead'. But with phones.
    -Ellen-
  • Options
    skufukuskufuku Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited September 25, 2005
    I like the first one best. Nice simple concept I like it. The only sugestion I would make is maybe show that it's on a desk more the calender alone seems a little out of context to me. Thats just my humble opinion. Now if the dog had ripped the phone to pieces then I would like that one best.clap.gif Good job.
  • Options
    SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2005
    I like the 2nd shot the best. Not sure if many would make the connection but "dog & Bone" is what we call Cokney Ryhming slang for the telephone over here in the UK.(strange lot that we are!!) :D

Would suggest may be a head on shot of the dog perhaps with a bone lying beside so that it looks like he is favoring the phone over the bone. Just a suggestion. Good shots. thumb.gif