Options

SOLD: Nikon D300 & Nikon 55-200G ED DX

vetkrazyvetkrazy Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited March 15, 2011 in Nikon Land
Have decided to move up to the D700 so I need to sell a couple of items.

First is my D300. It is in excellent condition, has one tiny ding near the flash shoe. Shutter count is 13741 as of this morning. Will come with the box, manual, battery, charger and strap. I am the second owner, purchased on FM.

Price: SOLD

Next up is my Nikon 55-200G ED DX. This is the non VR model. Wonderfully sharp and lightweight walk around lens but since I bought the 70-200 it does not get used. Glass is pristine and no marks on the body. Comes with both caps, hood, soft bag and box.
Pictures: http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/vetkrazy/Nikon%2055-200%20For%20Sale/

Price: SOLD

IMG_0011.jpg
Fast Cars : Fast Glass : and an understanding wife

www.vetkrazy.exposuremanager.com

Comments

• Options
    Matt-BMatt-B Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 3, 2011
    Hi, I just registered, because I am very interested in a bigger lens for my D70.

I currently run a 18-70mm lens that I bought that camera with. I'm tired of not being able to zoom in and get the last bit of detail I would like.

Do you have pics of the lens, I am very interested in it, no scratches on lens at all?
  • Options
    vetkrazyvetkrazy Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    I am on the road right now. Will be home Sunday and can then send you some pictures if that is ok. The lens is near mint no marks on the body or glass.

Bruce

Matt-B wrote: »
    Hi, I just registered, because I am very interested in a bigger lens for my D70.

I currently run a 18-70mm lens that I bought that camera with. I'm tired of not being able to zoom in and get the last bit of detail I would like.

Do you have pics of the lens, I am very interested in it, no scratches on lens at all?
    Fast Cars : Fast Glass : and an understanding wife

www.vetkrazy.exposuremanager.com
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2011
    Cool, I am damn near ready to buy
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2011
    damn i waited to long...:(