Set SmugMug prices

imaginebambooimaginebamboo Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 3, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there an easy way to set prices of my gallery photos, or does someone have a list to share what prices they charge for their pictures.
I just want to set things for a fair professional rate for some stock photos

Comments

• Mark DickinsonMark Dickinson Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2011
    The easiest way is to go to your control panel set the prices there. You can set your DEFAULT pricing in the control panel, then set the prices in your individual galleries if you want different pricing for specific galleries. Set the prices to what you think is fair for YOU. Stock photos you can see prices on say istockphoto or others like that that might help you price. markdickinsonphotography.smugmug.com is my site, I start my prices for consumer clients at 10.00 for 4x6 and up from there. I also provide a coupon.

Definately set your prices to what you want.
  • imaginebambooimaginebamboo Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited March 2, 2011
    The easiest way is to go to your control panel set the prices there. You can set your DEFAULT pricing in the control panel, then set the prices in your individual galleries if you want different pricing for specific galleries. Set the prices to what you think is fair for YOU. Stock photos you can see prices on say istockphoto or others like that that might help you price. markdickinsonphotography.smugmug.com is my site, I start my prices for consumer clients at 10.00 for 4x6 and up from there. I also provide a coupon.

Definately set your prices to what you want.

Thanks for you imput, but do you have a list of what you think is average or fair and can share it with me.
    I just want to put up prices for my collection that are somewhat standard and after looking at the list that smugmug offers, I could be there for days putting in amounts.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    Thanks for you imput, but do you have a list of what you think is average or fair and can share it with me.
    I just want to put up prices for my collection that are somewhat standard and after looking at the list that smugmug offers, I could be there for days putting in amounts.

We can't tell you what to charge, :D

Please have a look at the resources in the sticky threads in the MYOB forum, there is plenty there to help & guide you. Thanks!