Pulling my hair out with cs5.

oakfieldphotography.comoakfieldphotography.com Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
edited March 4, 2011 in Finishing School
Hi everyone.
Ive got a problem with cs5 and i think im going bald, can you help me please?
I want to print a small banner for a vintage club onto sublimation paper so i can do a heat transfer to some mugs for them.
I have a template setup in cs5.(Basically a standard A4 page divided up into 9mm partitions as this is the height of the mugs)
I got the banner by email this morning. The trouble is when i drag the banner over the template i have to go to the move tool and hold down ALT and the up arrow on the keyboard to make the image fit inside my template. Then all i can see is a pixelated blurry image.
Relolution for the logo is set at 3320 by 665 and it looks fine until i drag it and drop it because it looks so large on the screen over the template.
Can anyone here help me please.:bow

Comments

• basfltbasflt Registered Users Posts: 1,882 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    try ;

go to - image - image size

you MUST increase resolution [ document size , pixels per inch ] first , choose a high value
    then "resolution" [ actual size in dimentions ] [ 3320 by 665 ]
    in that order
    if you resize the other way around , resolution will also change
  • oakfieldphotography.comoakfieldphotography.com Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    Thanks.
    I got it sorted in the end. It turned out that my template was not of a high enough reslolution. Lesson learned.clap.gif
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    Thanks.
    I got it sorted in the end. It turned out that my template was not of a high enough reslolution. Lesson learned.clap.gif
    that's what I was going to say - resolutions need to match.