6 Pack Snap-Shot

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited March 4, 2011 in People
Not really posting this for it's photographic merits... this was a snapshot I took of my wife last night while she was making fun of me. We were getting ready for bed and she started mocking me because I flexed my bicep. I just happened to have my camera in hand because I was about to put it away in my bag so I caught her right when she broke into a pretty good laugh.

Look at those abs!!! I'm so proud of her. She's been working out hard and following an Intermittent Fasting routine for the past several months and it is paying off. She looks amazing. She will be 38 in a few months and I think she is in the best shape of her life. She's awesome!

184863_10150151242265336_625725335_8585141_4592898_n.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    dude..now I have to look at ab shots of your wife too? haha

at the height of my martial art career with 9% body fat..could still not get a six pack! good for her. please don't do a side by side ab shot with your wife Alex.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    Qarik wrote: »
    dude..now I have to look at ab shots of your wife too? haha

at the height of my martial art career with 9% body fat..could still not get a six pack! good for her. please don't do a side by side ab shot with your wife Alex.

Laughing.gif. My 6-pack is currently on hiatus. I'm bulking right now so I'm down to a four pack. Around May/June time frame I promise to post pics of my 6 pack especially for you Daniel. rolleyes1.gif

My Smug Site
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    I am down to a 1 pack.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2011
    Qarik wrote: »
    I am down to a 1 pack.

That's better than a pony keg.

My Smug Site
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    Dude she is cut!
    :D
    Fun shot!
    Are you sure she's not a decade younger than you stated?
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    :wowbowdown.gif And a patient model to boot. You are one lucky man . . . but I think you already knew that!
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    You really are a lucky man, too cute. I always carry my personal KEG.....not pretty.
    edited March 4, 2011
    Thanks all.

April 19th will be 19 years that we've been married and June 2nd will mark 22 years that I asked her to go "steady" (corny). When I say are relationship has never been better, I'm being completely honest. It's the little things like this that make it so much fun. We goof around all the time. It's almost like were dating and not married. She's never stopped being my girlfriend and for that I AM very lucky.

My Smug Site
  • jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    Looks like she has a great sense of humor and a wonderful sense of self to go with with those abs. The only thing I disagree on is raisins: I love to eat them out of the box clap.gif
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2011
    darn! all i get is a red x.
    I have to come back to this later.

Qarik--two words "spray tan"--they'll spray a six pack right on you :D
    Liz A.
    _________