Options

FS: Nikon D70s body

brianbbrianb Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
edited March 18, 2011 in Nikon Land
Selling a Nikon D70s body in excellent condition. Just over 47,500 clicks. Includes body, LCD cover, EN-EL3a battery, MH-18a quick charger, box, manual, strap, cables. Purchased new in 2006, I am the original owner. Selling because I've upgraded to a D300.

If you need more information about the camera, see these reviews: dpreview, Thom Hogan. Even though it was released over 6 years ago, this camera still takes wonderful pictures, and is great for someone on a budget, a student, or as a backup. Also good for strobists with its 1/500+ flash sync speed.

One item to note, which I just discovered recently: the depth of field preview button works, but the mirror flips up as well, causing the viewfinder to black out entirely (only when button is pressed). I never used DOF preview with this camera anyway, being digital it's easier to just take a picture and review it on the LCD. This issue seems to be fairly common, see this flickr discussion.

Price: $230 shipped, US only. Money Order or Paypal.

Photos of camera

I'm also selling a Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8 D that would make a great kit with this body.

Comments

• Options
    brianbbrianb Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited March 18, 2011
    Lowered price. Going to eBay in a week or so if no offers.