SOLD: Tokina 19-35mm 3.5-4.5 (Canon, Full-Frame or APS-C)

mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
edited March 8, 2011 in House of Canon
Hey! I have my trusty Tokina 19-35mm 3.5-4.5 (Canon, Full-Frame or APS-C) for sale. I recently placed an order for a Tamron 17-50 2.8 and am not going to upgrade to full-frame for quite a while, so my sharp-copy of Tokina's plastic fantastic is up for grabs.

I am attaching a link to sample photos for your close examination. These shots are straight out of the camera and uploaded into Smugmug without additional editing.

1210090040_Mpomt-X2.jpg

Sample Images:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/16118179_nAJyf
(I shot several images wide-open and stopped down, use the camera-info button to see the settings! The last 2 b/w images are from my film camera.)

Includes: Front & Rear Lens Caps, Hood, and 77mm UV Filter
Condition: Good Condition! No dust inside the lens, front and rear elements are clear as day, always had a filter in front to protect it. Has some minor blemishes but you'll have to look closely to catch them. Takes amazing photographs!
Price: $SOLD! shipped/PP-gift

Great lens! I've used it on my film camera often with excellent results and used it on my XT and XSi without problems for portraits and landscapes. I'd keep it but no need for it w/ the new lens on its way, it's a great lens for use with both full/crop sensors but at a fraction of the price!

Pick it up while you can :D If you have any q's feel free to PM me, thanks!!

@ 35mm wide-open F/3.5:

1210091474_zDRS4-X2.jpg

Reasonable offers are welcomed! Help me off-set a new lens purchase :)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!