People close to me.......

FrancoisFrancois Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited September 26, 2005 in People
Just a few random shots I took lately.. of friends and family...

Some good friends of ours during a boat ride..... she thought steering a boat required 'force' !! :rofl

27079496-L.jpg

Fun in spite of the chilly environment..... the Dutch polders and canals... my wife Nina.

27079502-L.jpg

One of my personal favorites....... but then again, I am biased :lust

27079582-L.jpg

My daughter Vivian (middle) and friends, after taking her Bachelor's this past Friday. Can you tell she's happy !!??

37563989-L.jpg

Kind regards,
Francois
Francois A. Dumas
Founder
Silver Cloud Publishing
fssupport.smugmug.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2005
    Francois wrote:
    Just a few random shots I took lately.. of friends and family...

Some good friends of ours during a boat ride..... she thought steering a boat required 'force' !! rolleyes1.gif

Fun in spite of the chilly environment..... the Dutch polders and canals... my wife Nina.
    One of my personal favorites....... but then again, I am biased iloveyou.gif

My daighter Vivian (middle) and friends, after taking her Bachelor's this past Friday. Can you tell she's happy !!??

Kind regards,
    Francois
    Love number 3.. can just see her personality and I like the color tones.thumb.gif
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    Hi Francois,
    Nice lot of candids. I too really like #3 as it's a genuine smile. A smile like that really comes through in the eyes and you can see it here. The expression in #1 is also priceless. Congrats on your daughters Bachelor's and she does look very happy here:D.

The only thing I might mention here is don't be afraid to use flash in the daytime for a little fill. Sounds crazy but it can work wonders.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• FrancoisFrancois Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    Thanks Lynn and Chris. True, I always forget to pull the flash out..... I'm really more into landscapes and then you hardly need it :):

Francois A. Dumas
    Founder
    Silver Cloud Publishing
    fssupport.smugmug.com