Yana (7 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited September 26, 2005 in People
Priviet (In Russian Hello), dear friends!
She's not a model at all and she was a bit confused, when I asked her for a 'photosession' ...
But only a bit...
Must say that first I've shown her some photos from my site...
Her name is Yana...
3005.jpg
3006.jpg
3007.jpg
3008.jpg
3009.jpg
Yes, yes, I know, I see this shadow, and it can be deleted with a reflector but... I have no reflector... and i think this shadow brings something which is called 'ozorstvo' in Russian (can enybody help me?)
3010.jpg
3011.jpg

Yes, this chain's lock... I've noticed it too late...
Yana asked me to send her (by mail) the link to our forum with this post, so she could see our discussion...
She's a little bit excited...

Your comments and critique, please...
Spasibo, Yuri

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2005
    HI Yuri,
    Once again, another beautiful set. She has lovely eyes and you capture them so well. I don't know how you do it (yes, you've described your technique) but you get some of the most relaxed expressions out of your subjects. The chain doesn't bother me since it takes awhile to draw myself from the eyes.

#2 is my favorite as I like your post treatment. Very soft and feminineclap.gif. I really like the expression in #7 as well, but think the cleavage is a bit distracting:D. I'm not complaining, but I'd have cropped it a bit tighter to help emphasize her face.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2005
    I agree with Chris
    #2 is the top winner (softness is just amazing!), and yes, I can't believe I'm saying that (Michiel would not, too:-), but I agree on the second "distraction" part, toone_nau.gif

Man, I wish locale female variety were not so freaked out about a person with a camera asking for a portrait:):

Zd'orovo! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"