Right place Right time

AussierooAussieroo Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
edited March 15, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Spotted these three tied up waiting for their owner yesterday, fortunately I had my camera with me. One of those right place right time photos.

1213968578_3cJAM-XL.jpg

Comments

• BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2011
    Very nice. I like that they are each looking in slightly different directions.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • AussierooAussieroo Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2011
    Very nice. I like that they are each looking in slightly different directions.

Thanks Brad. I know they are just "Dog shots" but this one was so well set up as I walked past. They were about 50 metres away when I spotted them and walked in closer. Hoping all the time they didn't move. I feel this will print up very nicely.
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2011
    Nicely seen and captured. There's no such thing as "just a dog shot"to a dog lover. The two on the ends seem to be thinking who is this guy, is he a threat? maybe he has some food? I love the expressions on their faces. If I ever tied my three up like that they'd be all tangled up in no time rolleyes1.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Rob PauzaRob Pauza Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2011
    Really nice photo. That dog on the left stole some other dogs head!!! :)

-Rob
    -Rob Pauza
    Rob Pauza Photography
    edited March 13, 2011
    Thank you, I meant to head off those who think dog shots are close to Duck shots! IE All easy to do. But this one says so much the more you look at it the more you can read into it.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    Nice find. Cute as can be. Made me smile. :D
    Am curious. Have you decided to leave the wall crack in or erase it headscratch.gif
    Its neat to see the pet owner provided a watering cup and that its in
    the shot.
    Michael
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    I too am surprised that they are not all tangled up. Maybe they tried that trick before already rolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2011
    Love dog shots :D ... what a cool way to keep your dogs all tethered together. I know trainers that will tether a younger dog to a trained dog to teach them to come and stay with the pack.

Looks like they need more water ...
    edited March 15, 2011
    Good suggestion Michael, I had thought to leave the crack there to add to the rustic feel but on reviewing the photo it looks more like something growing out of the dogs head. Thanks all for your comments