Options

Collect Photos loses setting of "Always use this destination...."

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited March 14, 2011 in Bug Reporting
Hello All-

This issue is definitely a small one but reproducible on three browsers. On my storage/testing site I am using some collected galleries to populate the testing section. The site is storagebradfordbenn.smugmug.com. The site continues to prompt me for a destination if I simply change the display style. The process I am doing is as follows:
  1. Go to a gallery that is set for a style of "SmugMug"
  2. Collect an image
  3. In the dialog box that appears select the destination gallery and check/enable the option to "Always use this destination while I browse this gallery".
  4. Change the style to thumbnails - leave the many per page or many pages option at its current setting
  5. Collect an image - The destination dialog box reappears
  6. Change the many per page or many pages option to the other value
  7. Collect an image - The destination dialog box reappears
  8. Change style again - The destination dialog box reappears
etc

I was using various galleries in storagebradfordbenn.smugmug.com source but they were all targeted at /Staging/Collection/

I attempted this on Mac 10.6.6 with Firefox 3.6.15, Safari 5.0.3, and Chrome 10.0.648.133. I did not attempt it in a Windows environment.

As I said it is not a critical thing it is more of an annoyance. I would list it as minor bug; minor loss of convenience but still able to do everything with just two more mouse clicks per style change.
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments