Boudoir and Pin-up, Nothing too Steamy

Albert DicksonAlbert Dickson Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
edited March 15, 2011 in People
Here are a few from a Mini Workshop I attended the other night. A variety of PP used on these. As always, C&C is more than welcome and appreciated.

1215044079_Zec7p-L.jpg

1215044460_3LYUm-L.jpg

1215044666_ku5Co-L.jpg

1215048913_DJMkz-L.jpg

1215052816_9pfhV-L.jpg

1215053588_Pg6jf-L.jpg

1215056124_NyGB3-XL.jpg

Thanks so much for the feed back.

Comments

• NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2011
    Well done, very careful work! Pingbacks to old movies in some of them. The one with most impact for me is #2.

(Why are you seemingly so averse to a more WA look, here and elsewhere as I've commented, when your POV so often is heading in that direction?ne_nau.gifD)

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • Albert DicksonAlbert Dickson Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2011
    (Why are you seemingly so averse to a more WA look, here and elsewhere as I've commented, when your POV so often is heading in that direction?ne_nau.gifD)

Neil[/QUOTE]

Good Question. Even when I shoot wide, I can't control myself and crop tight in post. Kinda funny for a guy who grew up on Landscapes shot with an 18mm.

1215047466_N8JJ5-XL.jpg
    edited March 13, 2011

Neil

Good Question. Even when I shoot wide, I can't control myself and crop tight in post. Kinda funny for a guy who grew up on Landscapes shot with an 18mm.

1215047466_N8JJ5-XL.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yeah I *LIKE* this!! Nice sweep for the eye! Attitude! (And lucky she was holding the glass vertical :-))

Please go crazier on the contrast (and especially bring the light that's on the midriff onto the face), closer to "noir in colour", try some filters on it, but steer from colourcasting the whites too much!

Neil

edited March 13, 2011
    Neil That helps! Thanks for the excellent C&C.
    edited March 14, 2011
    Forgive me but here are three more from this shoot I would like a little c&C on. Don't mean to beat a dead model...I mean horse.

b1.
    1216706791_8LGYG-XL.jpg

b2.
    1216706944_At7F6-XL.jpg

b3.
    1216708236_RZaxQ-XL.jpg

I know Neil, why no WA. I'm gonna work on that.
    edited March 15, 2011
    rolleyes1.gif

No probs, #3 *MORE* than makes up for it!!iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif That pose! Those feet! That light! That DOF! That draping of the model! That slant! That bed cover! That motel room BG! That blue twilight thru the window! I am *SO* impressed. That is a scorcher! To think how every little perfect part comes perfectly together to make perfection! Even the jumble of stuff back there including the lightstands adds narrative bite. Man I'm eating my heart out!

Neil

edited March 15, 2011
    NeilL wrote: »
    rolleyes1.gif
    Even the jumble of stuff back there including the lightstands adds narrative bite. Man I'm eating my heart out!
    Neil

Yah, I debated loosing the "jumble" in the corner. It's a BG stand and black fabric I used with another model.

Really glad you like it.I thought it screamed Vegas Strip!clap.gif