FS: Canon 1D MKIIN for sale

PixNWPixNW Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited March 16, 2011 in House of Canon
SOLD
This is an extremely nice 1D Mark IIN. I purchased this camera from the fredmiranda forum and am the second owner. It has been extremely well cared for and other than some slight brassing on the hot shoe shows absolutely no wear at all.

As can be seen in the photo, the camera comes in it's original box with all original paperwork, the manual, battery charger, two batteries, cables, CD, etc. Everything it came with.

The camera will also include a Magic Lantern manual, a Really Right Stuff L Bracket, and I will throw in a Canon RS-80N3 remote switch, also in it's original box with manual.

Camera has 49,601 actuations. No disapointments with this camera,it works flawlessly and looks almost brand new. Super fast shutter speed, great for action photography. I used it to take pictures at my sons football games and it is an incredible action camera. I figured out how SI and others always seem to get the "it" moments. They shoot a string with a fast camera and use the "one" out of the string that captures the moment. With this camera taking great action shots is easy. Great for landscape and other photography as well.

I am happy to email further pictures of the camera.

$1,100 shipped CONUS. I have looked at a lot of these cameras and never seen one nicer than this one. Well worth the price.

No PP fees if you use the gift/personal option. Please add 3% if using standard PP. Money orders are also acceptable and I will hold the camera until I receive the payment.

1218333625_tHZDX-M.jpg

1216116900_Vtxeh-M.jpg
Canon 1D Mark IIN
Canon 350D
24-70 2.8L
70-200 2.8L IS
580EX II
1.4x Extender
Gitzo 3531 w/ RRS BH-55 Ballhead
RRS L-Plate, quick release clamp and plates

Comments

• PixNWPixNW Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2011
    Just lowered price, can send more pics. This is a good deal on a great camera. Fast shipping.
    Canon 1D Mark IIN
    Canon 350D
    24-70 2.8L
    70-200 2.8L IS
    580EX II
    1.4x Extender
    Gitzo 3531 w/ RRS BH-55 Ballhead
    RRS L-Plate, quick release clamp and plates