Let's Play Zoolander

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited September 27, 2005 in People
My girl and her best friends. Took so long doing(??) their hair that it was noon when we got outside.
37611705-L.jpg

ann

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2005
    Ann McRae wrote:
    My girl and her best friends. Took so long doing(??) their hair that it was noon when we got outside.

ann
    rolleyes1.gif hopeless is'nt with kidsrolleyes1.gif great shot.. shame the noon light is a tad harsh, I like it anyway
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif hopeless is'nt with kidsrolleyes1.gif great shot.. shame the noon light is a tad harsh, I like it anyway
    Yep - not a real curl in the lot, but they all needed to 'straighten their hair' first!

I like it too. Maybe not what I'd call a portrait, but a good snapshot.

ann
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    I like that you can see the faces and expressions of each of the girls despite the difficult lighting situation and the composition is primo. I'd say it is more than just a snapshot. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

It looks as though the girls enjoy posing for the camera, so will be be seeing some more pix of them?

Va

Email
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    Hi Ann,
    I'm not sure who was having more fun, the girls or you. Looks like a fun time was had by allclap.gif. I enjoyed the shot, any more fun ones?

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister