Options

Animoto Problem

sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
edited March 15, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
I'm having a problem with Animoto, sorry to say. I signed up for their Plus account a few weeks ago, at about $5/mo.

I never used the thing and was jut going to let the month run out. I sure don't remember signing on for auto-renewal, but I got a notice yesterday saying I was renewed for another month.

I've sent three e-mails to cancel, but I don't get any human response.

I'm quite furious at this point.

Has anybody else had experience with this kind of thing?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    Okay, I have heard from Animoto, and this is now resolved. But jeesh, how about making it a little more difficult to accidentally sign up for a life-time of Animoto?

Nothing, particularly, against Animoto as a tool - I just realized, shortly after signing up, that I had access to better ones (that didn't involve hours and hours of up-loading time).
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    sara505 wrote: »
    Okay, I have heard from Animoto, and this is now resolved. But jeesh, how about making it a little more difficult to accidentally sign up for a life-time of Animoto?

Nothing, particularly, against Animoto as a tool - I just realized, shortly after signing up, that I had access to better ones (that didn't involve hours and hours of up-loading time).

Ah...yes...and I will add to that they have an automagic renewal too! I found this out after getting charged again on my card....I had no idea!
    tom wise