Plantation Ruins, St. Kitts

WernerGWernerG Registered Users Posts: 534 Major grins
edited March 17, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
1196415574_znp6z-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    Awesome shot, Werner. I love the way you preserved the subtle differences in the green hue. This image reminded me of the ruins of the Mayan temples. Very nice work, indeed! thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • WernerGWernerG Registered Users Posts: 534 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    Thanks Jiro, I also tried to maintain the little touches of red foliage that perked up the scene. This is a tiny piece of a much larger and very photogenic ruin on St. Kitts but we just didn't have time to get to it all. We ferried over from Nevis and were doing a one day circumnavigation of the island. You could easily spend a day shooting in the larger ruins.
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    WernerG wrote: »
    Thanks Jiro, I also tried to maintain the little touches of red foliage that perked up the scene. This is a tiny piece of a much larger and very photogenic ruin on St. Kitts but we just didn't have time to get to it all. We ferried over from Nevis and were doing a one day circumnavigation of the island. You could easily spend a day shooting in the larger ruins.

Great! Hope to see some more from this series. thumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2011
    Very nice image werner. Excellent composition. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    I agree with the others .. composition and the hues of green is wonderful thumb.gif