Lightroom Issue?

freehockeyfreehockey Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited March 15, 2011 in Finishing School
Oak All . . .I just got off the phone with the "support" folks at Adobe concerning an Issue I'm having with Lightroom. After 2.5 hrs :boid of useless, sophomoric, troubleshooting (at least half of that was spent on a "hold" of one form or another) they decided that my problem needed to be "escalated" to the next level. Anyway, I deided to toss my issue out here to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue.

When in the smugmug, publish services panel, here's what happens . . . .

When I right click to "create smart gallery", the window is not sized correctly. The bottom third or so is not visible. If I try to resize the window . . . by moving the mouse to the upper corners until it turns into the "two-headed arrow thingy", and start downsizing it . . . the window disappears completely. Once it disappears, I need to hit the ESC key--which I assume is the same as clicking the "Cancel" button (which I can't see. . .is there a save & cancel button at the bottom of window?) in order to continue using the program because it thinks the open window saved or canceled before any other operations can continue. This issue also arises if I try choose the "Edit Smart Gallery" option also.

Additionally, in the smugmug panel, when I chose "create a gallery", that window barely fits. I can see the save and cancel buttons at the bottom of it, but the bottom border of the window is not visible.

I can see and enter data/choose options in every field to the line that reads "Display camera information" in the "Look_Feel" tab. Next to that tab are 4 other tabs labeled; "Security_Privacy", "Social", "Sharpening", and " Printing". I can't or access anything below that!

None of the other windows have this issue . . .at least none that I have come across yet. I can see the entire window and all it's borders.

Any Thoughts? :scratch