Options

SOLD: (US) Canon EOS 7D - 2 weeks old!

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited March 18, 2011 in House of Canon
SOLD!!

I bought the 7D and Canon Pixma 9500 printer so I could take advantage of the rebates. I had originally intended on keeping the 7D but I don't really need it right now, I so I am going to sell it.

I did take it out of the box, and put a few clicks on it. It probably has less than 200 (used it at a family bday party and a couple of shots around the house). It looks new, comes with the box and all of the original accessories. I never took the strap out, and never put a strap on the camera.

The UPC code has been cut out of the box. Everything was originally ordered from B&H, and I can provide a copy of the receipt.

Looking to get $1320 shipped and PayPal. US only please!! Price is firm, no trades! Item not considered sold until payment is received. Please PM me with questions!

Here's a shot of it when I received it (exif intact) :)

1218390905_qCwzE-L.jpg

Here's some quick photos of the camera. I also took a blank frame to get the actuation count - I know this isn't the most reliable method, but I've only used one card in it, and it's showing 181 clicks

1219131789_SLm2X-L.jpg

1219131688_rzhGE-L.jpg

1219131601_Di8qD-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Good Luck With Sale!
    I would think this body will sell Quickly!

Good Camera- Good Price!

Bradythumb.gif
    Dad/Photograher:ivar
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2011
    Couple more photos showing it boxed up. Apparently the only things I took out of the packaging were the camera and the battery, the charger, strap and everything else are unopened.

1219229984_SmZeb-L.jpg

1219229279_4E5Nr-L.jpg
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Just thought I'd comment on the excellent "product shots". thumb.gif

Sometimes, I laugh at the poor images that so-called photogs post when selling gear.

I already have 2 7Ds or I'd snatch this up.:D
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2011
    Ric Grupe wrote: »
    Just thought I'd comment on the excellent "product shots". thumb.gif

Sometimes, I laugh at the poor images that so-called photogs post when selling gear.

I already have 2 7Ds or I'd snatch this up.:D

Thanks! thumb.gif
  • Options
    ShebaJoShebaJo Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2011
    The pics are perfect. Good thing I have a 7d, cause these pics make me want one. thumb.gif