When We Collide

AdamKAdamK Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
edited March 18, 2011 in Landscapes
My last photograph was a faliure and I fogot to show the editied one but it didn't help it in the slightest so I called it a day with that one and just moved on. I went to Jurby to photograph the Shipwreck but my tidal times were wrong so I decided to photograph the unique waves that were happening, I got soaked but it was deffently worth it for the sunset, despite the cloud cover.

Please C&C would be appreciated :thumb
5535681314_0bd3dedfc3_b.jpg

Comments

• Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    this is a beautiful shot. Love your perspective especially, it was worth getting soaked over. Great sky, just a sliver of sun but enough to add some warmth to the image. Stunning shot.
  • AdamKAdamK Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Doug Solis wrote: »
    this is a beautiful shot. Love your perspective especially, it was worth getting soaked over. Great sky, just a sliver of sun but enough to add some warmth to the image. Stunning shot.
    Yeah I guess but that wasn't my mind set walking back rolleyes1.gif Thank you so much Doug! :D
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    I love that dramatic sunset! Overall the image looks a little dark to me in the foreground.

Are there always shipwrecks like this on your beaches? :O

Also, it looks like the waves are coming from two directions. Is this a regular thing? Pretty cool!
    edited March 17, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    I love that dramatic sunset! Overall the image looks a little dark to me in the foreground.

Are there always shipwrecks like this on your beaches? :O

Also, it looks like the waves are coming from two directions. Is this a regular thing? Pretty cool!
    I think its time to get my monitor calibrated! There are 1,136 shipwrecks that have happened on the Isle of Man but only 3 are visible today :D Thanks alot schmoo!
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    AdamK wrote: »
    I think its time to get my monitor calibrated! There are 1,136 shipwrecks that have happened on the Isle of Man but only 3 are visible today :D Thanks alot schmoo!

Wow, it sounds like I need to pay a visit! :D
    edited March 17, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    Wow, it sounds like I need to pay a visit! :D
    It is a beautiful place! You have to check out the castles while your here :P
  • rookieshooterrookieshooter Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2011
    Very nice. Captivating.
    edited March 18, 2011
    Very nice. Captivating.
    Thanks Rookie :D