Options

#72: Superhero or Big Eyes?

indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited March 21, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is the "week of Eleanor," apparently. She keeps popping up in the best shots this week.

Pick one:

1222449895_xf4Kt-L.jpg

1222446957_xzHac-L.jpg

1221596277_5mJrw-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bf2015bf2015 Registered Users Posts: 523 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2011
    I like the B&W version. thumb.gif
  • Options
    Molotov EverythingMolotov Everything Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2011
    I prefer the color version to the B&W, the color of the goggles are so vibrant. And having spent the last couple hours playing Marvel vs Capcom 3, I'm thinking of the superheroes there and they're all very bright and colorful.
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2011
    At first glance, I'm liking the B&W one. Seems to better minimize the background.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2011
    For me, the color one is just fun. the pink goggles get lost in the bw version, and I think the contrast between the goggles, the cape, and the rich blue shirt is terrific.
  • Options
    rbustraenrbustraen Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2011
    I like the color one as well as it shows the fun in the image with the bright colors. Great captures both of them...
    - Randy

Photo Of The Day & My SmugMug Gallery
    Canon 7D and not enough L glass....
  • Options
    dlsdls Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    on the whole, i prefer the color version for the reasons stated above. it would be good to desaturate some of the background, if at all possible to give it a little more pop. just love her expression and energy in the shot!