Options

Olympus E-3 Camera Body Only

RoyGBivRoyGBiv Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited July 24, 2011 in The Other Guys
This is the Olympus professional-grade "splash-proof" E-3 body. It is *very* rugged, and produces terrific image quality at 10mp with excellent color saturation. The camera is in flawless, like-new condition, just over a year old--very very well-cared for. It has just over 20,190 clicks on its shutter (13.5% of the 150,000 rated shutter life), so it has lots of life left. I'm upgrading, don't need three bodies, so I'd like to sell. The asking price is $655 plus shipping & insurance, obo. Paypal or cashier's check is acceptable. The box is long gone (living in a cape cod, you tend to throw out lots of boxes). The following are included in the asking price, though:

1) Pristine Olympus E-3 body
2) All OEM accessories including the Olympus OEM Body cap, BCM-2 Li-Ion Battery Charger, US AC Plug, BLM1 battery, Olympus neck strap, USB Cable, Video-Out cable, Black-Out Eyepiece cap (unused, because the camera itself has a black-out trigger, so this is only useful if you want to remove the eye-gasket all-together), Olympus Master 2 Software, an E-3 Manual (English), Warranty Card, Quick-Start guide, and System Chart
3) 2x Extra Batteries (1 Olympus BLM1, 1 aftermarket) for a total of three batteries.
4) SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Compact Flash Card (capable of storing up to 223 RAW images, or 702 Large JPG images).
5) A very nice Domke Gripper convertible neck strap.

I might also sell the Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 as well, if you're interested. Just ask.

Some people prefer to threadlock the screws holding the LCD monitor frame together. I have not yet done that myself, but I have the tools, supplies, skill & knowledge to do it well, and would be happy to do it for you, if you are inclined to have it done. As you can see from the photo, the screws are still perfectly intact on this specimen, so I see no need to worry about them for now.

Here are some pics: P1050905.jpg

P1050903.jpg

P1050900.jpg

P1050899.jpg

P1050897.jpg

P1050903.jpg

Comments

• Options
    laplap Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2011
    RoyGBiv wrote: »
    This is the Olympus professional-grade "splash-proof" E-3 body. It is *very* rugged, and produces terrific image quality at 10mp with excellent color saturation. The camera is in flawless, like-new condition, just over a year old--very very well-cared for. It has just over 20,190 clicks on its shutter (13.5% of the 150,000 rated shutter life), so it has lots of life left. I'm upgrading, don't need three bodies, so I'd like to sell. The asking price is $655 plus shipping & insurance, obo. Paypal or cashier's check is acceptable. The box is long gone (living in a cape cod, you tend to throw out lots of boxes). The following are included in the asking price, though:

1) Pristine Olympus E-3 body
    2) All OEM accessories including the Olympus OEM Body cap, BCM-2 Li-Ion Battery Charger, US AC Plug, BLM1 battery, Olympus neck strap, USB Cable, Video-Out cable, Black-Out Eyepiece cap (unused, because the camera itself has a black-out trigger, so this is only useful if you want to remove the eye-gasket all-together), Olympus Master 2 Software, an E-3 Manual (English), Warranty Card, Quick-Start guide, and System Chart
    3) 2x Extra Batteries (1 Olympus BLM1, 1 aftermarket) for a total of three batteries.
    4) SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Compact Flash Card (capable of storing up to 223 RAW images, or 702 Large JPG images).
    5) A very nice Domke Gripper convertible neck strap.

I might also sell the Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 as well, if you're interested. Just ask.

Some people prefer to threadlock the screws holding the LCD monitor frame together. I have not yet done that myself, but I have the tools, supplies, skill & knowledge to do it well, and would be happy to do it for you, if you are inclined to have it done. As you can see from the photo, the screws are still perfectly intact on this specimen, so I see no need to worry about them for now.

Here are some pics: P1050905.jpg

P1050903.jpg

P1050900.jpg

P1050899.jpg

P1050897.jpg

P1050903.jpg

Hi!!
    I know this is a post from March....is the e-3 still available???
    I have the e-620...and I'm looking to upgrade.
    Thanks!!
    Lisa

Thanks
  • Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited May 20, 2011
    Lisa, no need to quote images when replying to a thread.

Thanks!/ScottGee1
  • Options
    RoyGBivRoyGBiv Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2011
    sold!