edited March 22, 2011 in People
just some recent pics to share...5 months old yesterday :lust:lust
1222825705_QGupv-L.jpg

1222825489_SW8bk-L-1.jpg

1216897287_cXDSu-L.jpg

1216898013_xZomo-L.jpg

1216905489_ixWpt-L.jpg

1216903615_XD6CL-L.jpg

this one is a little soft..but just showing that he's not always so dramatic..he actually smiles all the time.. but when he smiles he gets so excited he moves all around and I can never get a crisp shot of it, LOL!
1222824618_LiVFx-L-1.jpg

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    Oh my, those eyes! He is going to be as handsome as his sister is beautiful! Another heartbreaker. We are going to be expecting TWICE the family shots from you now!! He is sure to be another motivating reason to shoot and share! I can't wait to see him at the age his sister is at now. Congrats on everything!!!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    Number 1 is a major score - beautiful!!! I really like 4, as well, although I might crop out the darker line of the bg on the lh side.

You have seriously cute kids, Melissa! How's big sis doing with the newcomer?
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    I hardly noticed the photos...because he is so very cute!
    tom wise
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    Oh my, those eyes! He is going to be as handsome as his sister is beautiful! Another heartbreaker. We are going to be expecting TWICE the family shots from you now!! He is sure to be another motivating reason to shoot and share! I can't wait to see him at the age his sister is at now. Congrats on everything!!!

Thank you! yes he has some beautiful eyes, I always say they are going to get him out of a lot of trouble with momma as he gets older, and probably in a lot of trouble with the ladies! ;)
    divamum wrote: »
    Number 1 is a major score - beautiful!!! I really like 4, as well, although I might crop out the darker line of the bg on the lh side.

You have seriously cute kids, Melissa! How's big sis doing with the newcomer?

1 is my favorite too...i am just so crazy about him. he is such a mommas boy! Ashleigh is doing really well... She is a big help with everything and just loves her little brother so much iloveyou.gif
    angevin1 wrote: »
    I hardly noticed the photos...because he is so very cute!

aww thank you! iloveyou.gif
  • indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    There you go again making me have a tiny bit of baby lust. I'm supposed to be DONE.
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    indiegirl wrote: »
    There you go again making me have a tiny bit of baby lust. I'm supposed to be DONE.

HA! hey if it makes you feel any better, he makes me want another one too, and I'm also supposed to be done!
  • indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    It doesn't help that we're in a crazy post-IUD, pre-vasectomy phase right now. My biological clock is freaking out. My husband is just plain freaking out.