FS: Canon Rebel XS with the 18-55 Kit and a 55-250 Zoom Lens.

SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited July 13, 2011 in House of Canon
Hello Dgrin. As the title suggests, I have a Rebel XS with both the kit lens and the 55-250 IS Zoom lens for sale. I'm currently taking offers on each, either separately or bundled together.

Both lenses are hooded and in great shape. No dust, no fungus, and no outer markings on the body. They look new, to be honest. The 55-250 would come in its original box.
(The kit lens was bundled-in with the body, so if you are interested in this as a separate item, I'd have to find a different box.)

As for the XS itself, cosmetically it is in great shape. There are no scratches, dings, or marks on the outer casing except for a few tiny little scuffs on the right-hand side of the camera. (Most sellers probably wouldn't even mention this.)
On the bottom-side of the camera, there is also a faint circle imprint due to tripod-use. (This is also a non-issue.)

The one thing that IS wrong with my XS is the viewfinder. There are some particles of dust that seem to be trapped on the backside of the focusing screen. (Or maybe they are in the front of it and my blower just can't dislodge them. I'm not entirely sure.)
Either way, the view through the finder is obscured a bit. No, it is NOT caked with dust, brutally scratched, or anything like that. To be honest, you can see just fine out of it and my pictures have not been affected by this in any way. The camera focuses just as it always has and the sensor is clean.

The XS has only seen a little over 7,000 clicks, which means that the shutter still has 93% of its life-expectancy in tact. It would also come in its original box with all the accessories in tact.

The only reason I'm selling this is because I wish to switch over to Nikon.

((I'll be putting up pictures soon, likely tonight after work.))

I've only sold one camera on here before, but you can view my ebay feedback here: http://myworld.ebay.com/looking_searching
Thanks for looking and feel free to leave me a private message or send me an email at: camera.dreams@yahoo.com
---My Photography Homepage---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bengford

Comments