Caption needed.

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited March 24, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I find this amusing as I shot the facade of a hotel after dark. One apparently a child doing the usual curosity of peeping thru the window , whilst the next door some interesting activity. Can anyone able to contribute a caption?

So far my version is: "When tourists goes back to hotel"

Thanks for looking.

1224975920_csWGp-O.jpg

Comments

• W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2011
    david-low wrote: »
    Can anyone able to contribute a caption?
    "Alone".
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited March 23, 2011
    Excellent shot. clap.gifclap.gif I don't know that it needs a caption--this might be one of those cases where it's better to let the viewer make up his own story. Have you thought about raising the black point to give it a little more pop?
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2011
    'Rear Window' LoL... kinda reminds me of a few scenes from that movie! This is great!
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Excellent shot. clap.gifclap.gif I don't know that it needs a caption--this might be one of those cases where it's better to let the viewer make up his own story. Have you thought about raising the black point to give it a little more pop?
    Good suggestion for raising the black.

Yes, a picture paints a thousand words, but I believed sometimes a humorous caption will add further to the humour.
    edited March 23, 2011
    Thanks to all. Pse keep them coming if you have.
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2011
    david-low wrote: »
    Thanks to all. Pse keep them coming if you have.

Caption or no caption--what a find this is! Love it.

And while you are hell bent on finding a caption, I have to agree with Richard.

What I see is a little different from your description. I don't see a child but an adult woman banging on the glass as though screaming for help (just behind her lurks the serial killer) while the couple next door is oblivious to her despair as where you when you shot this. Meanwhile the poor woman has likely met an untimely end, all caught on camera practically. I have an over active imagination! My take on the shot. So if you want a title I'd say "the silent scream".
    Liz A.
    _________
    edited March 23, 2011

And while you are kind of hell bent on finding a caption, I have to agree with Richard.

What I see is a little different from your description. I don't see a child but an adult woman banging on the glass as though screaming for help (just behind her lurks the serial killer) while the couple next door is oblivious to her despair as where you when you shot this. Meanwhile the poor woman has likely met an untimely end, all caught on camera practically. I have an over active imagination! My take on the shot. So if you want a title I'd say "the silent scream".

What an adventurous plot synopsis !!
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2011
    into the night............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited March 24, 2011

And while you are hell bent on finding a caption, I have to agree with Richard.

Thank you Lizzard,
    I think you have provided a good caption and a nice plot summary. I'll used that under my Candid portfolio.