Options

FS/FT: Panasonic Lumix LX3 US$235 (located in U.S.)

scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
edited March 25, 2011 in The Other Guys
SOLD!

Panasonic Lumix LX3 (silver)

Condition: Excellent overall. When I was making pix of it, I noticed (for the first time) two very faint vertical scratches in the upper right corner of the LCD. Tried to photograph them but couldn't get the angle quite correct. Otherwise, very clean!

What's included: Camera, two batteries, charger, lens cap with strap, shoulder strap, USB and video cables, software CD, owner's manual and various other single info sheets they included.

Price: US$235 plus actual shipping cost.

Possible trades: Sigma DP2, maybe DP1x/s (yeah, I hear ya, what am I thinkin' . . . see "Why?" below.)

Why? For those who care about such things . . . I'm apparently a serial camera buyer/tryer. This condition got much worse when the last decent brick and mortar store in the area closed its doors.

Payment: Whatever makes sense to both of us. PayPal, check, $$ if you're in my area . . .

Shipping: Again, whatever makes sense to both of us. I usually prefer FedEx Ground and use USPS for locations that FedEx surcharges.
Of course I'll ship via USPS internationally to DGrinners with solid feedback.

More pix here: https://picasaweb.google.com/ScottGee1/PanasonicLumixLX3Camera#5587684224839409650