Options

Carrying more equipment without looking like a tool

BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
edited November 23, 2011 in Weddings
My first rule of business presentation when photographing a wedding is to look unhurried, uninhibited, and cool. This isn't my rule, it was taught to me by the same person who told me not to let clients see me drink (even if it is soda), chimp, run, or let my shirt become untucked. Now in my own weddings I break 2 of these, I occasionally run, and once the dancing starts my shirt gets comfy. I understand WHY people hire assistants (sherpas) but I don't want to go that route. Has anyone found any useful middle ground? I'm thinking about using my old Lowepro 200 series bag on a wideish utility belt, kind of like a hip pack when I am away from my main bag. It can hold a body with lens, 2 lenses and an extra flash. Did I not mention that I in anathema usually hide my equipment in one area but don't haul it everywhere I go? I know that is bad. But hopefully after I get an Airport security I will be able to lock it down.

Comments

• Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    I'm a huge fan of the Think Tank belt pack system. It lets you add/subtract bags to carry gear as necessary.
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    I am a minimalist. One camera on my belt, one camera in my hand. 70-200 and 24-70 lenses.
    The rest of my gear and backups I leave in the trunk of my car.
    I have a flash bracket on one camera and a sling. When I want to use the 70-200 I put the sling on my shoulder, when I am done with the 70-200 it goes back in the belt.
    I never leave gear anywhere in the venue, last thing I want to worry about is where my gear is and what is happening to it.

I never need to change batteries or cards during the event, no lens changes during the action. I just shoot.

This minimalist approach evolved over a lot of weddings, messing with lots of gear, lens changes, lighting equipment , batteries, memory cards.....all that stuff is unnecessary distraction to me. Keep it simple and just shoot is my philosophy.
  • Options
    ShulvyShulvy Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    I carry one body (w/ lens & flash) on each hip with the Spider Holsters (well, actually one on hip and one in hand) and the Think Tank LensChanger3 bag with three lenses, extra batteries, rain sleeve, business cards, and other stuff I need. Everything else stays in the Think Tank Airport Security, bag locked closed and locked to the DJ's speaker stand or a church pew/chair.
  • Options
    BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    Hey Shulvy thanks for the tip on the spider...looks nice...do you have the original or the black widow lightweight? Zoomer different lenses are a big part of my style, not changing is not an option, but I HAVE simplified over the years....I rarely carry 2 ABs/Vagabond/large soft box into the field anymore...that must count for something.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    zoomer wrote: »
    I am a minimalist. One camera on my belt, one camera in my hand. 70-200 and 24-70 lenses.
    The rest of my gear and backups I leave in the trunk of my car.
    I have a flash bracket on one camera and a sling. When I want to use the 70-200 I put the sling on my shoulder, when I am done with the 70-200 it goes back in the belt.
    I never leave gear anywhere in the venue, last thing I want to worry about is where my gear is and what is happening to it.

I never need to change batteries or cards during the event, no lens changes during the action. I just shoot.

This minimalist approach evolved over a lot of weddings, messing with lots of gear, lens changes, lighting equipment , batteries, memory cards.....all that stuff is unnecessary distraction to me. Keep it simple and just shoot is my philosophy.

This is pretty much my approach also......I use my DIY belt system with the LowePro 75Aw's for any extra gear....I do keep extra cards, batts and flash in the 75Aw as I do not want to have to leave venue to retrieve out of vehicle......No bag / gear is ever left unattended (with the exception of tripod) cause it is always on me......and my Optech Dual harness holds both cams ready and if I get bumped they do not hit the floor, nor do they put unnecessary strain on my neck any longer.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ShulvyShulvy Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    Blurmore wrote: »
    Hey Shulvy thanks for the tip on the spider...looks nice...do you have the original or the black widow lightweight? Zoomer different lenses are a big part of my style, not changing is not an option, but I HAVE simplified over the years....I rarely carry 2 ABs/Vagabond/large soft box into the field anymore...that must count for something.

I have two of the Spider Pro holsters and plates. The Black Widow would be WAY too flimsy for 5d MkII w/ battery grip, 70-200 2.8 IS & a 580EX II on top!!!
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2011
    I'm a huge fan of the Think Tank belt pack system. It lets you add/subtract bags to carry gear as necessary.
    I agree although I just use the wideload and the belt. I hang a batt pack off the belt and also a leatherman. Wideload is 2 of any lenses I have so that means 3 of any of my lenses including what is on the body. If I need more than that I pack up a backpack but tht is rare. I am rarely far enough away from my case or my car that the backpack is needed. The Thinktank stuff is unpadded so it is not bulky and also has a rain cover that folds over in a flash.

Matt

Ya know... this is getting old Pat. Could you just add "and Matt agree's with this post" in your signature? It would save me a lot of time...
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2011
    There is definitely a fine balance between finding ways to carry more gear, and simply shedding the weight altogether.

If I had to shoot a wedding with just two spyder holster'd cameras and nothing else on my person, (aside from a coupe batteries in one pocket and all my memory cards in the other) ...here is what I'd do:

* Rolling camera bag with the kitchen sink in it. Kept in the back row of the ceremony, or in my chair at the reception, or off to the side where I can see it. Maybe I'm a little too reckless with where I leave a bunch of expensive gear, but honestly 90% of the time all the expensive stuff is with me, and there's just a couple random spare lenses and maybe an old laptop in the camera case. I could finish shooting an entire wedding even if my entire rolling bag were to get stolen 10 minutes after I walked into the place.

* Getting ready: Two full-frame cameras, one with a 24-70 2.8 for wide angles and a 50, 85, or 135 on the other camera depending on how cramped the getting ready was. I'd go over to my rolling camera bag once to grab my macro lens and tripod, for a few minutes, but otherwise I'd prefer to stick with a 24-70 and 85.

* Ceremony: 24-70 on full-frame, and a Sigma 50-150 2.8 on a D300 if it's outdoors in daylight, or the 85 or 135 on full-frame again if it were an indoor, dimly lit ceremony. Actually I'm also really interested in the new Sigma 150 2.8 Macro with stabilization, it would make a perfect alternative to the heavier 70-200 2.8. But that's not the point. The point is to assess the light before hand, pick your lenses, and stick with them.

* Portraits: 24-70 on full-frame, or 35 or 50 1.4 if the situation allows, and then the 85 on full-frame.

* Reception: 24-70 on full-frame, or 35 1.4 if light demands it, and 85 1.4 on full frame if light demands, or D300 and Sigma 50-150 2.8 if I'm just cheating and using flash. :-P

...If I need anything else, I can just walk over to my rolling camera bag.

Some people use one spyder holtser and one R-Strap, which can also work. The bottom line is that you gotta find a stylish way to just carry two cameras and that's it. A smaller flash like the Nikon SB800 will fit in my suit jacket pocket, if necessary, or I'd prefer to just fit a radio trigger into that pocket and leave my flashes set up around the reception...

(Note: Clearly, I shoot natural light as much as possible. I think that is a huge part of my ability to both work light, and also not miss moments. Not everything needs to be blasted with flash, and even when a reception gets dark and I need to bust out a flash, I shoot in a low-light style that never uses up more than one set of AA batteries. So, by default, I don't need to carry (on my person) any batteries, battery packs, cords, etc. etc. I just rock two cameras and that's it. Of course I DO assess the light before I start shooting, and if a bounce or wireless flash is necessary, I'll set that up. But I never need to add more gear to my actual person than a single SB800, which thankfully is fully capable but very small. Kinda like a 530 EX the size of a 430...)

Take care,
    =Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2011
    I shot a wedding last night that absolutely wore me out, and now after reading this thread, I'm going to look into going minimalist as well. I think I will need to upgrade to the 5D MKII though, with the high ISO's to reduce my need for flash. LAst night's venue was a gorgeous, classy place, but very dark everywhere. I need more ISO power!

I like to use my video light when possible, for portraits and such, when I'm in very low light venues like last night. I use my speedlights for reception flash, and sometimes my remote triggered Alien Bee in a corner, or by the DJ. Anyway-I realizes last night that I had far too much gear to lug around, in different bags, and it was making me look moronic, and hurried. I think the clients will love the photos, but in their minds, they may remember the night as "the night Shane was hurrying around, trying to keep up"

I like the idea of one rolling equipment case. Actually, I love that idea. I'm on it!
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2011
    Weisel wrote: »
    I shot a wedding last night that absolutely wore me out, and now after reading this thread, I'm going to look into going minimalist as well. I think I will need to upgrade to the 5D MKII though, with the high ISO's to reduce my need for flash. LAst night's venue was a gorgeous, classy place, but very dark everywhere. I need more ISO power!

I like to use my video light when possible, for portraits and such, when I'm in very low light venues like last night. I use my speedlights for reception flash, and sometimes my remote triggered Alien Bee in a corner, or by the DJ. Anyway-I realizes last night that I had far too much gear to lug around, in different bags, and it was making me look moronic, and hurried. I think the clients will love the photos, but in their minds, they may remember the night as "the night Shane was hurrying around, trying to keep up"

I like the idea of one rolling equipment case. Actually, I love that idea. I'm on it!

Yeah, and don't try to pack on your person for the whole day. Experience dictates what you will need for that phase of the day and load up for that being realistic on what you can manipulate with the pace of the wedding. For instance if you are only getting a few minutes for formals you aren't goikng to dink around with off camera and primes, so pack accordingly. If you have a lot of time then maybe you bring a couple light stands and take the time to lug stuff along with you to play with like video lights or reflectors.

Always have the ability to do without something though. Not saying you Weisel, I know you're there, but for those reading be able to get by and change your plan if need be or else you will have to cary the kitchen sink everywhere you go! Overcast day so the sky is your softbox and you plan ambient for that part of the day. Out comes the noonday sun and you better know how to shoot ambient in hot lighting. Your comment about wielding too much gear with you Weisel is very telling and I see that a lot. Sometimes playing with all the toys is a distraction to the event and sometimes it is not. It is all about the flow of the day IMHO, and each one is a little different.

and yes... get a 5d mkii! That camera is quite the backup plan. It allows you to crop deep if you don't have as long a lense as you would like, it allows you to shoot low light if the flash is not available...

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2011
    Um, can I just say... that wearing all the gear around your waist on a utility belt does in fact.... well, I think it is impossible to NOT look like a tool with a whole bunch of stuff attached to your waist... It's like the neon yellow fanny pack equivalent of the photography world, imho :)

That said, I do not have a good solution. Even if the utility belt approach was the most stylish thing in town, as tiny lady frequently trying to operate in a skirt and heels... and yes, I will sometimes get down on the ground for the perfect angle.... the belt does not offer a really practical solution... and all the guys reading this right now are saying "What?!? It's the most practical device possible!" Well, it's not really practical if it is almost as big as you, is weighing down on your waist, and hinders your movement as a result :)

I am starting to think about something along the lines of a shootsac/messenger bag for quick lens swaps, extra batteries, filters, etc. Something quiet - no velcro or pieces of metal that could clink together. The rest of the stuff would be stowed somewhere nearby in a larger carrying device.

Just my two cents :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2011
    ^Agreed, Kinkajou. I don't see a belt type thing working for me either for those same reasons. I also wonder if this has something to do with the build of women's hips to waist ratio as well. Whenever I try to wear a tool belt when I'm roofing, I either have to pull it really low down my hips or it rides up to the middle of my waist very quickly and I have to keep tugging at it. I end up ditching it after just a couple hours.

I was trying to come up with a solution to this now that I'm doing more event stuff and was considering the shootsac myself for lenses. I bought the Black Rapid double strap for my cameras. I would like to be more low profile, but just decided to accept that it might be my best solution for now.
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2011
    ^Yep. That is what I do.
    BR strap and a Shootsac. The shootsac isn't ideal, but it works. What I would love to see is some type of closure system added to it for transport in the car so you don't have to rely on gravity alone to keep the lenses in place. And another thing: I would love to see the BR strap and shootsac get together and make a lensbag camera strap combo so you don't have several straps on.

I have tried on the "Thinktank Fanny-pack" and just couldn't do it. I don't think it was made for girls.
    You guys knock yourself with that tool-belt look though.
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2011
    Haha! Thanks for chiming in, ladies :)

I'm actually thinking of playing around with an old shoulder bag I have to see if i can change it into a messenger-style bag with compartments for lenses, but I don't want a flap on the front that the typical messenger bags/shootsacs have. I'd rather have it zip open and closed so that i can have it open and easy to access while shooting and then close it up when i'm done with it. The problem is that i BARELY know how to use a sewing machine... so the prototype may take some patience. And staples.
    Webpage

• Options
    edited March 28, 2011
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    The problem is that i BARELY know how to use a sewing machine... so the prototype may take some patience. And staples.
    rolleyes1.gifMight I recommend duct tape. deal.gif
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2011
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    Haha! Thanks for chiming in, ladies :)

I'm actually thinking of playing around with an old shoulder bag I have to see if i can change it into a messenger-style bag with compartments for lenses, but I don't want a flap on the front that the typical messenger bags/shootsacs have. I'd rather have it zip open and closed so that i can have it open and easy to access while shooting and then close it up when i'm done with it. The problem is that i BARELY know how to use a sewing machine... so the prototype may take some patience. And staples.
    What if you took just the black neoprene part of the shoot sac and made a simple zip-up cover that it slides into? You could make it almost the same size, so that it fits around it pretty tightly and securely. It would just be a simple square cover - the trickiest part would be sewing in the zipper.
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2011
    See! and this is why I can never be a girl! At some point form must follow function if you are getting the job done. I can't imagine having a shoulder bag flinging around every time I lean over or turn! If it comes to a bag it would have to be on my back where it is out of my way. Maybe a sling bag but even then they shift when you least expect it. The Thinktank Skin series are very low profile and the belts are broad and stiff so they don't move around much. maybe if I had girl curves I would feel differently but if you haven't ever actually used the system don't assume it is like any old bag on a belt. I would even be willing to send mine out for a testdrive if someone I know-ish was interested. They are very comfy and distribute weight well.
    My Smugmug site

• Options
    WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2011
    On my more upscale weddings, I dress up a tad more, but I don't wear a tie. Will any of this above mentioned stuff work with a button up shirt and dinner jacket? I'm thinking.....maybe not?

Hmmm. Well I do know of a place where we could most likely get funding to produce something original, if we could come up with such an animal, and make a prototype.

Or..I have a great idea. Watch this video, at least a minute of it, and see if you like this guy's system http://www.petapixel.com/2011/03/14/how-not-to-do-wedding-photography/
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2011
    I'm real short, so I have to be very minimalistic. I've been rolling with a shootsac and one camera, but recently I decided to dual wield for the reception. I placed an order for the dual-strap Black Rapids. It should be coming in two days. They unhitch apart too, for the times when I go back to one camera and the shootsac.

I did have one bad experience with the bolt in my second body coming loose from the Black Rapids plate. Luckily, I was holding the camera and notice there was no tension from the sling and that it had come off. I'm chalking that up to user error, but it makes me a very careful second time user.
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2011
    marikris wrote: »
    I'm real short, so I have to be very minimalistic. I've been rolling with a shootsac and one camera, but recently I decided to dual wield for the reception. I placed an order for the dual-strap Black Rapids. It should be coming in two days. They unhitch apart too, for the times when I go back to one camera and the shootsac.

I did have one bad experience with the bolt in my second body coming loose from the Black Rapids plate. Luckily, I was holding the camera and notice there was no tension from the sling and that it had come off. I'm chalking that up to user error, but it makes me a very careful second time user.

Did you have the new bolt or the old one? I had the old one come loose, but the new one has been super solid.

I have the dual strap connectR's and I shot one wedding with the shootsac on one shoulder and the BR strap on the other with the connect'Rs in between like back pack straps. It worked, but was rather difficult to put on and take off.
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2011
    Did you have the new bolt or the old one? I had the old one come loose, but the new one has been super solid.

I have the dual strap connectR's and I shot one wedding with the shootsac on one shoulder and the BR strap on the other with the connect'Rs in between like back pack straps. It worked, but was rather difficult to put on and take off.

Um, I purchased my first strap about a year and a half ago. That's probably the old one. I figured when I have the dual strap on, I'll not have my shootsac on my shoulder. But I just really visualized what you had written, and I just realized what you did. How interesting! I wouldn't have thought about coupling the shootsac with a BR strap.
  • Options
    BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited March 29, 2011
    I use Black Rapids and Quick Rapids straps. Quick Rapids is much less expensive (three times or so), but has much better strap. The attachment is also better on QR. her eis the link to e-ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Black-Quick-Rapid-Camera-Sling-Strap-All-Camera-/190517454002?pt=US_Camera_Cases_Bags&hash=item2c5bb9a4b2
    Jacek
    edited March 30, 2011
    I always shoot with 2 bodies (5dII and 1dIII). I carry one on each shoulder.
    I tend to shoot the whole day with a Think Tank Skin system, including the Belly Dancer harness. I once had the father of the bride ask me why I favored such a "military" look, and it is simple...every other system I have tried results in either a sore back or a sore neck. My father in law, a retired shooter for a daily, has had to have his neck fused from the weight of his camera's over the years...
    This is how I usually operate:
    AM at the Bride's house: 2 bodies, 24-70 on one and the other holds either a 16-35 or prime, depending on the size of the room. The 5dII is usually the main body. I take off the Skin and leave it on the floor of the room I will be spending most of my time in with the pockets open in case I need to grab something quickly.
    Ceremony: Both bodies, wearing the Skin for the duration. I would rather have what I need at my fingertips than not. The Silencers get deployed!
    Portraits: Again, I wear the Skin. We sometimes walk a km or two from the cars, so I would rather have what I need.
    Reception: The Skin comes off, the shirt get's untucked, the tie loosens! I stick the Skin under my table and grab what I need when I need it.
    I sometimes bring my Airport International, but I find that while it is great to shoot from, it sometimes gets in the way. I tried a shoulder bag once and hated it, too much strain on my back.
    So, yeah, I look like a tool. but I also have to get my job done, and prefer having my gear at my fingertips when I need it!
    Ceremony:
  • Options
    indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2011
    I don't feel qualified to chime in as a wedding photog because I shoot kids/families ("family photojournalism") mostly. But my location sessions have me needing a light, versatile system with lots of options.

I use a shootsac (love the idea of making a zippered pouch) and pack a 70-300, my 20 start with a 50 on the body. I pack my speedlight w/a fong attached and a battery pack and use a battery grip on my camera. Also: Biz cards, water, debit card/cash and my cellphone--it all fits in my shootsac or on my person and it works for me.

I think I probably look like a tool but I don't think it has anything to do with photography. Just sayin.
  • Options
    edited March 30, 2011
    I just had coffee today with a fellow photographer. He just got this: lowepro messenger type lensbag I wouldn't say it is as soft and form fitting as the shootsac, but I liked it quite a bit. It fit the 70-200 2.8 perfectly. Dare I say it fit it better than in the shootsac? Also it has two little fast-ex buckles to hold the flap down... has a zipper pocket and two slide in pockets and padded dividers on the inside. The only thing I could see that would make it not as nice as the shootsac would perhaps be the velcro on the inside for the dividers that had some sharp-ish edges that could be trimmed before using for lenses without caps on. But at that price, I think you might get a better bag. Not as girlie as the shootsac, for sure, but nice. And I want one.
  • Options
    WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    I just had coffee today with a fellow photographer. He just got this: lowepro messenger type lensbag I wouldn't say it is as soft and form fitting as the shootsac, but I liked it quite a bit. It fit the 70-200 2.8 perfectly. Dare I say it fit it better than in the shootsac? Also it has two little fast-ex buckles to hold the flap down... has a zipper pocket and two slide in pockets and padded dividers on the inside. The only thing I could see that would make it not as nice as the shootsac would perhaps be the velcro on the inside for the dividers that had some sharp-ish edges that could be trimmed before using for lenses without caps on. But at that price, I think you might get a better bag. Not as girlie as the shootsac, for sure, but nice. And I want one.

Well, I like it! mwink.gif
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2011
    So I was looking around on Etsy for some inspiration and I came across this bag. I contacted the seller (who is actually here in Florida) and asked about re-working it into something that would have slots for lenses like the shootsac does inside and a couple of small pockets for batteries/cards on the outside. She is working on something now, so I'll let you guys know how it comes out! It might even be a reasonable price, too! wings.gif
    Webpage

• Options
    Tim SnowTim Snow Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    For the guys (and gals) who like the thought of the Shootsac and other messengers but aren't crazy about the look (a bit too feminine for me...) have you thought of the Think Tank Retrospective Lens Changers? I am really tempted by the LC3 (http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/retrospective-lens-changer-3-black-shoulder-bag.aspx) and would love to check one out. I am a total Think Tank fanboy, so I am sure this bag will rock!
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    Is the Bokehbag any better? http://byrdboutique.com/snapsack-for-photographers/

I don't shoot these kinds of events so it's different for me (all I typically need is is two cameras w/a different lens on each - I have one round my neck and one on a sling - and one extra lens in a waist pack), but I did stumble over these when looking at Shootsacs and they looked interesting.
  • Options
    WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    People are spending crazy money on simple bags. It's worth your time to check out the Lowepro Messenger Exchange bag....$27. I was going to get a shootsac but then I figured I would try this since the price was right. I love it. It's not super girlie though if that is what you are looking for.
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook