mounting and Framing pictures

JRSEEJRSEE Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited April 7, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I haven't posted here in a while so I hope I am in the right forum. I would first like to thank the Smugmug Pro's with their help on a domain issue I had. I was back up and running in no time flat.

My question is this: When I am logged into my website Imagekind and fotoflots are available for mounting and framing my picture. Yet when a customer clicks on buy, those options are not available. Is there a way to connect my customer with these mounting and framing links or do I have to refer them to another site.

thanks,

Jay

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2011
    Hi Jay, those options are for owner-only, I'm sorry.
  • JRSEEJRSEE Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi Jay, those options are for owner-only, I'm sorry.

Thanks Andy,

Are there any options for us to offer a matted and framed picture, or do we have to go somewhere else.

Jay
  • studiomcstudiomc Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 31, 2011
    I had the same question. I love SmugMug and all the ordering options it has, particularly for clients (as I don't have time to do all the work myself). It is disappointing that the clients don't currently have the options of ordering framing and mounting.

Is anything in the works to get this set up?
  • Claude203Claude203 Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2011
    Does ImageKind put branding stickers (SmugMug Pro) on the packaging, or on the back of the framing?
    Claude

Claude Johnson
    Black Fives Photo Archive
    photos.blackfives.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2011
    Claude203 wrote: »
    Does ImageKind put branding stickers (SmugMug Pro) on the packaging, or on the back of the framing?

No.