Eerrie Coincidence

grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
edited April 1, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I know a few of you are aviation fans and I’ve either seen or shot with you at a show or two. As some of you might already know there was a tragic crash at an air show in Texas on March 16<SUP>th</SUP>involving Franklin's Flying Circus. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Below, is an image I took of Kyle and Amanda Franklin in 2009 at the Osh Kosh Air Show performing their aerial stunt. The eerie part of this is the timing of the accident. <o:p></o:p>
In December, I supplied my employer’s printing department with 12 images to be used in a calendar for the employees at my office. When I gave them the images I assigned the month that each of them should be featured in. Of all my images I don't know why I chose this image and assigned the month of March to it but now my entire department is staring at the image for the rest of this month. <o:p></o:p>
http://www.examiner.com/airlines-airport-in-national/couple-survive-texas-aerobatic-plane-crash<o:p></o:p>
642462774_rJQnX-XL-1.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 1, 2011
    Great shot. Man, that takes guts.