Isn't She Lovely!

gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
edited September 29, 2005 in People
I have been missing from this place for a couple of months. I met this lovely woman through J-Date 7/10/05. I'm a lucky guy. In August I went to Anchorage and Seward in Alaska with Troop 400 from the Pacific Palisades. Over the Labor Day Holiday my buddies and I were in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, great fun. Three weeks ago I spent a weekend in the Sierra with the now girlfriend.

Too much fun. Anyway, I will start to post my favorite shots from my adventures. I hope you have all had your fair share of good times as well.

regards,

Gary33943065-M.jpg

Comments

• rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2005
    You two look lovely togetherthumb.gif Glad to hear you arehappy and can't wait to see more pics of the adventure:D
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    I'm a goner for romance. Hope to see more smiles from your end.

Michal
  • gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    rahmonster wrote:
    You two look lovely togetherthumb.gif Glad to hear you arehappy and can't wait to see more pics of the adventure:D
    Thanks for your comments. I'm going to post my first trip shots today under landscapes.

regards,

Gary
  • gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    auraflora wrote:
    I'm a goner for romance. Hope to see more smiles from your end.

Michal
    I didn't expect to find romance at this point in my life, but I did - nothing can top the feeling.

regards,

Gary
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    Hi Gary,
    You two make a fine looking couple. We're never too old for LOVEiloveyou.gif.

Sounds like you've had one of those memorable summers; the type books are written of. My summer of '89 was like that, the first summer dating my wife to be (and still is).

Looking forward to seeing your summer,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister