Options

Anybody going to Opening Day?

ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
edited March 31, 2011 in The Big Picture
Summer's coming! :clap :ivar:barb(Hey, it's off topic, but isn't that what The Big Picture's about?)

Just wondering if anyone's going to an MLB game today, as a spectator or a photog. I'll be at the Nats-Braves game in Washington :barb As a fan, and in the upper deck as well :(

Go Nationals! :D

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    Summer's coming! clap.gif :ivarwings.gif(Hey, it's off topic, but isn't that what The Big Picture's about?)

Just wondering if anyone's going to an MLB game today, as a spectator or a photog. I'll be at the Nats-Braves game in Washington wings.gif As a fan, and in the upper deck as well :(

Go Nationals! :D

We don't have a ML team nearby now that the Nationals have gone north but I'll be rooting for & seeing the Viera Manatees once their season starts.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2011
    Harryb wrote: »
    We don't have a ML team nearby now that the Nationals have gone north but I'll be rooting for & seeing the Viera Manatees once their season starts.

Is that a minor league team?
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    Is that a minor league team?

nod.gif

They are the National's Florida State League team. $7.00 for any seat in the house.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2011
    Sweet. I bet they won't let you in with a supertele?

I guess that's what the 200 2.8's for if you're a Canon shooter. It's black and low-profile, and a 1.4x TC in your pocket works well :)
  • Options
    ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2011
    Go Cards!

pujolshr.jpg