Options

Reducing the Risk of Image Loss

knapphknapph Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
edited April 2, 2011 in The Big Picture
Thom Hogan has recently posted another of his very useful, at least to me, articles on his web site. Reducing the Risk of Image Loss gave me a few things to think about to see if I can do better. In the introduction to the article on his main page he wrote that this was to be a first in a series of article on the subject. This is worth the time to read.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2011
    knapph wrote: »
    Thom Hogan has recently posted another of his very useful, at least to me, articles on his web site. Reducing the Risk of Image Loss gave me a few things to think about to see if I can do better. In the introduction to the article on his main page he wrote that this was to be a first in a series of article on the subject. This is worth the time to read.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks. Good article and well worth the read time.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Options
    knapphknapph Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2011
    Hi Ceci, how things up north (we don't get to say that to many people)?
  • Options
    ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2011
    knapph wrote: »
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][/FONT]

15524779-Ti.gif

I enjoy reading his site and learn a lot from it, even though I'm a Canonian. I love The Camera Redefined series, it just makes today's cameras look so primitive. I wish he'd become CEO of one of the camera companies.