Options

Carnival 73, Help with some CC!!!!

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited April 4, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is so far the ONLY idea I have come up with.... And I haven't any clue to a title...

There are a few more at this same gallery, but these are my favorites.... What are your thoughts? THANKS!

1---1237957893_5ViQj-M.jpg

2---1237957666_NpsC2-M.jpg

3---1237956974_jBQXa-M.jpg

4---1237957079_FhLFk-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2011
    Trish, I like all of them but would probably settle on #1 if I had to choose. As far as a title, Headrush immediately popped into my mind. Good luck!
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited April 3, 2011
    rteest42 wrote: »
    This is so far the ONLY idea I have come up with.... And I haven't any clue to a title...

Title ideas:
    Getting an Adrenalin Rush
    Experiencing Centrifugal Force
    Faster than... [not sure what I'd put here, but seemed like a possible starter]

I think I like the composition of #1 and #3 for this challenge, but they are all great shots.

Good luck with it!
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2011
    These are all neat shots - & some kind of head rush or light rush was what I thought of also. I like the way in the first two the names "Zipper" & "YoYo" are pretty focussed, kinda grounds the shots.
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2011
    So, around work today, we bantered around possible titles, and the unanimous title was HEADRUSH!!! And I come home and see that you suggested it too, Kev!! Headrush it shall be...we didn't settle yet on which image...but 1 and 3 are my favorites too...

thanks guys!
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited April 3, 2011
    rteest42 wrote: »
    Headrush it shall be...
    clap.gif Great title!
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2011
    I think any image with a name in it is sorta self titled....so if you use 1 of the images that have YOYO or ZIPPER on it then they need to be removed...just my umble opin.....
    I like all the shots...so I am no help...sorry.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website