Portraits more or less-CrossFit qualifier

GretchenGretchen Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited April 3, 2011 in People
1237376233_zHmKy-M-1.jpg

1237376499_8KyLu-M-1.jpg

1237378890_E6NvR-M-1.jpg

Some "portraits" take at yesterdays' 2nd round quailfying work out for the CrossFit sectional games. The work outs are intense and fast.

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2011
    I've been doing CrossFit for just two months now, and I know what this workout was! I can feel their pain! I like the light in the first one, but I wish I was seeing the face of the gal doing the hand-release push-ups, rather than her derriere. Or I wish the other gal was filling the frame. I haven't taken my camera to the gym...yet. I'm bettin' you could find some seriously intense faces and poses to photograph!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • GretchenGretchen Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2011
    Elaine wrote: »
    I've been doing CrossFit for just two months now, and I know what this workout was! I can feel their pain! I like the light in the first one, but I wish I was seeing the face of the gal doing the hand-release push-ups, rather than her derriere. Or I wish the other gal was filling the frame. I haven't taken my camera to the gym...yet. I'm bettin' you could find some seriously intense faces and poses to photograph!

Our box is pretty small so it is really difficult to get the right vantage point because I have to constantly be aware of the athletes and where they are on the floor. There were 5 other athletes doing the WOD. I did get one of her floor level but did not like the exposure. Here she is on her 7th round of the deadlifts. Welcome to the cult. You'll have tons of friends if you bring your camera to the gym!!

1237376572_SqSXU-M-1.jpg