Ch: 48 How does your phone relax?

ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited October 2, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is the story of a hard workin phone. My phone and I went shopping during our lunch break. We usually just go out to lunch and hang out but this day we decided we were going down to the river after work so my phone needed some new clothes. Gotta look good when you're sunning on the shore.
:drums
Lindsay Thompson
www.grafxcreative.com

Comments

• ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2005
    Once my phone was dressed to the nines, we headed to the riverbank.
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com
    My phone started out shirted but that usually never lasts very long. He likes to flaunt what he's got. Enjoy!
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    rolleyes1.gif

Enter the third shot, that's great!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    Very funny pic. :D Hope nobody seen you dressing that phone up on the beach! :uhoh

(just an idea but some foot prints in the sand from those mini flip flops might have looked good too)
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    DoctorIt wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif

Yup.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    Luckily for me that day the boaters and any other visitors to that particular area were MIA. Their cars were there but they were out on the water somewhere. It's a little boating access next to the bridge across the Chowan River. I'm sure there were some drivers looking on wondering about what the heck I was doing, lying on the ground at the edge of the water. It was definitely one of my more interesting "photo shoots." My mind works in very weird and creative ways. I guess that's kindof what you'd expect from a professional graphic designer, huh? Thanks for the feedback, ya'll.
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com
  • Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    ** calls 911**

Help....we have an EMERGENCY!!!! ....there is a crazy photographer loose on the beach. They are dressing up cell phones in ladies clothes. eek7.gif

Interesting approach. I also like the 3rd one. Kind of reminds me of a "Flat Stanley" project my Nieces recruited me for. Anyone know "Flat Stanley" ? The first year I actually took "Stanley" out and about...and shot him. I didn't enjoy the strange looks...so the 2nd year....I relied on photoshop.

icon10.gifyelrotflmao.gif

50004175.jpg

50004174.jpg
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    on the beach!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    Mike that was awesome. I love the humor. rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif Oh and ah..... Crazy ain't the word for it. mwink.gifmwink.gif
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com
  • dkoyanagidkoyanagi Registered Users Posts: 656 Major grins
    DoctorIt wrote:
    rolleyes1.gif

I agree! clap.gifclap
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    It's a cool shot! :):
  • marymary Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited October 2, 2005
    Flat Stanley
    Flat Stanley came to visit us too! We took him around and took photos, but I also ps'ed him into a lot of others. Put him on Shamu's nose for a SeaWorld pic, had him surfing, etc. He was a fun little buddy.rolleyes1.gif